Aspyr Media has announced two new physical bundles for Nintendo Switch, both heading to stores this November.
The first package, Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection, includes Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy; the second, Star Wars Racer and Commando Combo, includes Star Wars: Republic Commando and Star Wars Episode I: Racer. The two packages were actually leaked some time ago, but it’s good to see their releases officially announced.
Each of these will launch in Europe and North America on November 16, priced at $ 29.99 / € 29.99 / £ 25.99. They will also arrive on PS4 a little earlier, and will go on sale on October 26 for the same prices.
You can find our reviews for each of the four games included in the two packages by clicking on their names above, but we also have a quick rundown of each below:
Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast:
A Jedi outcast struggles with his past, his enemies, and his destiny. Kyle Katarn’s classic adventure is coming to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! Experience the legendary single player epic with modernized controls.
– As New Republic Agent Kyle Katarn, use your lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil raging across the galaxy.
Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons, including a disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, travel mines, and a Wookiee bow.
– Put your skills to the test in 24 single player missions, four epic boss fights and an unforgettable canteen.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy:
Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi. The classic online multiplayer comes to Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 with modernized controls. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
– Play with up to 16 players online in six online multiplayer modes including: Siege, Capture the Flag and Free for All.
– Customize your character by defining both appearance and gender before entering the Academy to learn about the power and dangers of the Force.
– Build your own lightsaber from handle to blade. As you go, discover the power of wielding two lightsabers or the latest double-bladed lightsaber made famous by Darth Maul.
– Interact with famous STAR WARS characters in many classic STAR WARS locations as you face the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom on the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
Star Wars Runner and combo combo
Star Wars Episode I Racer:
Two engines. A champion. Unlimited. The fan favorite racer is back! Take control of a pod racing through blazing methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, anti-gravity tunnels and more in a fast-paced life-and-death fight to the finish line.
– Choose from 25 playable racers including: Anakin Skywalker, Sebulba, and Ratts Tyerell
– Race tracks spanning 8 unique worlds including: Tatooine, Baroonda, and Malastare
– Work with Pit Droids to upgrade your podracer for higher top speeds and acceleration
– Discover shortcuts and secrets to master your lap times.
Star Wars Command of the Republic:
The squad is your weapon. Boss, Fixer, Scorch, and Sev, better known as Delta Squad, are back on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4! Relive the legendary campaign.
– Welcome to Clone Wars: Chaos has broken out across the galaxy. As the leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately annihilate the enemy.
– Fight Relentless Enemies – Fight a variety of highly intelligent and deadly foes, from brutal Trandoshan mercenaries to the flying insectoid warriors of Geonosis.
– The squad is your weapon: your squad will follow your orders, carrying out complex commands and strategic maneuvers. You are their leader. They are your weapon.
If you’re interested, pre-orders will already be available before the November 16 release date:
Please note that some external links on this page are affiliate links, which means that if you click on them and make a purchase, we may receive a small percentage of the sale. Read our FTC Disclosure for more information.