Destiny 2 has a myriad of Lost Sectors that players can visit as they journey across the many planetary locations. We show you all entrances of the Lost Sectors in 2022.
What are Lost Sectors? As the name suggests, Lost Sectors are locations that have slipped from the hands of the Vanguard. Enemies have conquered these places, mostly crooked hiding places, and it’s up to the guardians to recapture them.
The sectors, if you have found them, consist of a small running passage, riddled with enemies and traps. Once you have defeated these easy opponents, you have to kill the boss of the sector.
After he dies, you’ll get an overlay on the left side of your screen that you’ve obtained a code for the loot chest. Now you can open the chest and the sector is considered recaptured. You can repeat the sector as many times as you like.
What do I need them for? Basically, Lost Sectors are rudimentary leftovers from past DLCs that don’t really give you good loot. But Bungie added two new difficulty levels that allow you to farm exotic armor in a focused manner:
You get a higher chance of getting one of the Exos in harder difficulties. You can see which one is currently active on the map.
The equipment types are meant – leg, chest, arm and head protection. These rotate per day with the currently active sector. So you have a new sector in front of you every day that offers you different types of equipment for hunting.
Players use and farm the sectors in order to quickly secure the new season exos, as these can currently only be obtained through the particularly difficult Lost Sectors.
Important: Even if you can complete the sectors not only alone, but also in a team of 2 or 3, you only get one of the new armor exotics if you play the respective Lost Sector solo. This is where you will also meet the notorious champions.
How do I recognize Lost Sectors? Lost Sectors are often well hidden and difficult to find. Despite the glyph-like symbol on your map, it is sometimes difficult to find the correct position of the entrance on site. Especially if you don’t know your way around very well.
That’s why Bungie has painted a large icon on the wall or rock near the hideout in front of each Lost Sector’s entrance. This is always very close to the entrance. Once you’ve discovered the sector, the icon will become more prominent and the sector’s name will be permanently displayed.
All Lost Sectors in the EDZ – Locations
The Youtubers HarryNinetyFour, PunchNshoot and Speer Gaming show you the locations of all Lost Sectors in the different worlds of Destiny 2 in their videos.
Important: In square brackets you will first find the time, followed by the region (bold) and the German name of the respective sector. Finally, there are the English original names of the sectors in round brackets.
In this video, the Lost Sectors of the EDZ are on Earth. We give the times below:
- [0:05] consolation country – Widows Walk
- [0:54] consolation country – Atrium (Atrium)
- [1:47] consolation country – Terminus East (Terminus East)
- [2:29] suburban – Scavenger’s Den
- [3:29] suburban – The Drain
- [4:36] suburban – Whispered Falls
- [5:36] Winding Bay – The Weep
- [6:29] Hades Base – Pathfinder’s Crash
- [7:14] Hades Base – Excavation Site XII
- [8:00] Hades Base – The Pit
- [8:39] Sunken Islands – The Quarry
- [9:35] Sunken Islands – Skydock IV (Skydock IV)
- [10:37] The ravine – Flooded Chasm
- [11:34] The mud – Shaft 13 (Shaft 13)
- [12:29] The mud – Hallowed Cove (Hallowed Grove)
- [13:20] The mud – Cavern Of Souls
All Nessus Lost Sectors locations
These are the Lost Sectors on Nessus:
- [0:05] Exodus Black – The Rift
- [1:03] The cistern – The Conflux
- [1:54] Glade of Echoes – The Carrion Pit
- [2:48] Artifact Fringe – The Planetary Machine (The Orrery)
- [3:54] The confusion – Ancient Haunt (Ancient’s Haunt)
All Lost Sectors in the Dreaming City locations
Here you can find the three sectors of the Dreaming City from Forsaken:
- [0:40] Divalian Nebulae – Bay of Drowned Wishes
- [1:27] Rheasylvia – Chamber of Starlight
- [2:55] The shore – Aphelion’s Rest
All Lost Sectors on the Cosmodrome locations
These are the Lost Sectors on the Cosmodrome:
- [0:05] the rift – Exodus Garden 2A (Exodus Garden 2A)
- [1:44] Forgotten Coast – Veles Labyrinth (Veles Labyrinth)
All Lost Sectors on the Moon – Locations
These are the Lost Sectors on the Moon:
- [0:40] anchor of light – K1 Communion
- [2:15] shooting line – K1 logistics (K1 Logistics)
- [3:40] hellmouth – K1 Crew Quarters
- [5:20] port of sorrows – K1 Revelations
All Lost Sectors on Europa – Locations
These are the Lost Sectors on Europa:
- [0:05] Cadmus Ridge – Perdition
- [1:41] Eventide Ruins – Bunker E15 (Bunker E15)
- [3:56] Asterion Abyss – Concealed Void
All Lost Sectors in Savathûn’s Throne World – Locations
These are the Lost Sectors in Throne World:
- [0:05] morass – Extraction (Extraction)
- [1:12] miasma – Metamorphosis (Metamorphosis)
- [2:24] Fluorescent channel – Tomb (Sepulcher)
These were all active sectors that you can currently control. Should more be added over time or even disappear, we will update this post for you and constantly feed it with new information so that you are always up to date.
What do you think of the Lost Sectors? Have they become more relevant to you since they can deliver Exos to you? Or don’t you farm any exos at all and still think the sectors are ballast? Let us know how you feel about it in the comments!