at Sniper Elite 5 is a third-person shooter in which you dress in the uniform of an elite marksman Karl Fairburn in 1944 hatches.
As part of a covert operation by the US Rangers to weaken the Atlantic Wall on the Breton coast, Karl makes contact with the French Resistance on. They soon stumble upon a secret Nazi project that threatens to decide the war before the Allies can even set foot in Europe: Operation Kraken.
In this guide article we will explain to you which tasks you have to fulfill in order to complete the game 100 percent. We will also provide you with the complete trophy list With all achievements to “Sniper Elite 5” including useful Tips and Tricks.
Sniper Elite 5: The Complete Third-Person Shooter Trophy List
Altogether there are in “Sniper Elite” 54 trophieswhich you must unlock to complete the game 100 percent to complete. Once you have earned all 53 trophies, you will finally receive them Platinum Trophy. The breakdown of the PS5 trophies is as follows:
- 1x platinum
- 2 golds
- 5x silver
- 46x Bronze
a notice: The DLC Trophy Pack Sniper Elite 5: Target Guide – Wolf Mountain comes with eight more trophies. These are three silver and five bronze trophies, which we have listed for you below this message.
How hard is Sniper Elite 5–Platinum? If you want to get platinum for “Sniper Elite 5”, you don’t just have to play the third-person shooter on the difficulty level Authentic play through, but also all 152 collectibles Find. This includes 39 documents, 41 personal letters, 24 hidden objects and 24 Dead Eye targets, which must be switched off. Also, you have to play with everyone 24 workbenches to interact.
If you’re a good player and don’t have too much trouble with a high level of difficulty like the one in “Sniper Elite 5”, the platinum trophy is certainly not too challenging for you. In addition to the collectibles, there are some challenges that you will certainly not complete successfully in the first round.
But how much playing time would that mean? Sniper Elite 5 consists of eight extensive Missiones and an epilogue. You should come with me for one round around 20 hours calculate. If you take less time for the story, you can of course get to the credits much faster. However, the collectibles require you to examine the levels carefully, which in turn takes a lot of time.
Furthermore, you will have to complete the various missions several times in order to achieve additional goals or unlock new starting points. Ultimately, how you approach a mission also determines how much time you need and how well you get through each level.
Sniper Elite 5: The Platinum Trophy
All trophies for Sniper Elite 5 on the PS4 and PS5 we have listed for you below:
- Sniper Elite – You got all the trophies
- Liberte – Complete the campaign.
- best of the best – Complete the entire campaign on Authentic difficulty.
- Can’t Outrun A Bullet – Kill Möller with a rifle at a distance of 600 meters or more.
- Climbing the Ladder – Reach rank 40.
- Just a flesh wound – Complete a mission, excluding the “Loose Ends” mission, in any difficulty without healing.
- Master at arms – Become the master of each weapon.
- The Long Game – Total kill distance of 100000 meters.
- Meeting Resistance – Weaken the Atlantic wall and rendezvous with Blue Viper.
- Confirming Suspicions – Raid Chateau de Berengar and Moeller’s Office.
- The Kraken Wakes – Infiltrate Beaumont-Saint-Denis and Uncover Operation Kraken.
- It’s Starting to Crack – Destroy Operation Kraken’s production facility at Marressac.
- Change the channel – Destroy the Prototype Stealth U-Boat hidden in Guernsey Fortress.
- Taking it back – Liberate Desponts-sur-Douve and secure Allied transport routes.
- TargetAmerica – Destroy the V2 Launch Sites and Uncover the target of Operation Kraken.
- The Kraken Sleeps – Stop Operation Kraken and sink its deadly fleet.
- No Stone Unturned – Complete 16 optional objectives.
- opposing force – Win one Axis Invasion as an Invader.
- Enemy at the Gates – Defeat an invading Sniper Jager.
- Fields of Glory – Join and finish one team-based PVP match.
- organ grinder – Hit every organ at least once with a rifle.
- strategist – Make a tank shoot and destroy another enemy vehicle.
- Master of Pistols – Obtain six pistol-related mastery medals.
- Master of Secondaries – Obtain six secondary-related mastery medals.
- Master of Rifles – Obtain six rifle-related mastery medals.
- Gunslinger – Kill 150 enemies with a pistol.
- skirmisher – Kill 300 enemies with a Secondary Weapon.
- Sharpshooter – Kill 350 enemies with a rifle.
- Set Europe Ablaze – Kill 50 enemies with traps.
- Precision Is Key – Kill 150 enemies with any weapon while in Iron Sights.
- Out of scope – Kill 150 enemies with a rifle while in Iron Sights.
- Rigged to blow – Kill 20 soldiers using booby traps.
- my little friend – Kill 50 soldiers with heavy weapons.
- explosive efficiency – Kill 3 on-foot soldiers with one grenade.
- Lord of War – Get a kill with 20 different weapons.
- The Nutcracker Sweet! – Get a testicle shot with a rifle from a distance of 100 meters or more.
- Resourceful – Kill 50 enemy soldiers with Found Weapons.
- The ghost – Achieve 250 ghost kills.
- As quiet as a mouse – Kill 50 enemies during a Sound Mask.
- Close quarters – Perform 100 lethal takedowns.
- Snake in the Grass – While in Tall Grass, kill 50 soldiers.
- From Paris with Love – Collect 41 personal letters.
- Burn after reading – Collect 39 classified documents.
- Souvenir hunters – Collect 24 Hidden Items.
- Eagle Eyed – Destroy 24 Dead Eye Targets.
- Tinkerer – Interact with 24 workbenches.
- It’ll Buff Right Out – Destroy Möller’s shiny new car.
- Locomotion Commotion – In Marressac, create an accident that destroys the train in the storage area.
- Up Close and Personal – Melee takedown each one of the three snipers guarding the bridge.
- road rage – In Research Facility, find and destroy one of each type of vehicle present in this mission.
- Don’t hold your breath – Make the final shot in St Nazaire without using Empty Lung.
- Brains of the Operation – Kill Moller with a headshot.
- Sight Beyond Sights – Kill Moller with a rifle, while in Iron Sights.
- Shoot for the Moon – Complete three Survival missions.
DLC Trophy Pack 1 – Wolf Mountain
- Führerious Repetition Wolf Mountain – Kill Hitler 5 times.
- Reich To The Point Wolf Mountain – Kill only Hitler and exfiltrate.
- From Guide Away Wolf Mountain – Kill Hitler at a distance of 300 meters or more.
- Mr. Today, Gone Tomorrow Wolf Mountain – Complete the mission.
- Covert Elimination Wolf Mountain – Kill Hitler and exfiltrate without ever being detected.
- Alpha Wolf Mountain – Complete the mission on Authentic difficulty.
- Operation Foxley Wolf Mountain – Complete the mission with a 2 star rating.
- The family jewel of Wolf Mountain – Kill Hitler with a testicle shot.
Sniper Elite 5 will be released on May 26, 2022 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC.