May 25, 2022 update: There is now one too overview page to the Days of Play 2022 in the PlayStation Store. There you will find all related offers for PS5 and PS4.
The following games are available at lower prices:
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga for 47.99 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Dying Light 2: Stay Human for 55.99 euros instead of 69.99 euros
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen for 26.79 euros instead of 39.99 euros
- Ghostwire: Tokyo for 34.99 euros instead of 69.99 euros
- It Takes Two for 19.99 euros instead of 39.99 euros
- Cyberpunk 2077 for 24.99 euros instead of 49.99 euros
- Resident Evil Village for 30.09 euros instead of 69.99 euros
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits for 25.99 euros instead of 39.99 euros
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection for 29.99 euros instead of 49.99 euros
This year’s Days of Play has begun, bringing with it a slew of PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 deals.
In the course of the Days of Play 2022 you can get controllers and other accessories cheaper in addition to games.
The campaign runs until this year June 8, 2022.
Among other things, there is one at Amazon Days of Play overview page. you get here Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection and Ghost of Tsushima for 24.99 euros each. For 39.99 euros each there’s Rachet & Clank: Rift Apart and Sackboy: A Big Adventurefor 19.99 euros each Marvel’s Spider-Man The Last of Us 2 such as Days Gone.
Several DualSense controllers are also reduced to a price of 49.99 euros, including the colors Nova Pink and Galactic Purple, but also the normal DualSense in white.