We have summarized the 20 best counters against Mega Altaria in Pokémon GO in this raid guide. So that you can defeat the raid boss quickly, we show you the best moveset here on MeinMMO.
What is this Pokemon? Mega Altaria is the temporary evolution of Altaria. The Pokémon is from the 3rd generation and belongs to the Dragon and Flying types. Performing Mega Evolution, however, changes it to Dragon and Fairy types.
In order to evolve Altaria into Mega Altaria, you must use Mega Energy. You get them, among other things, by winning the respective mega raid. Due to the changes around the mega developments, the development has now been simplified.
When can you face off against Mega Altaria? Mega Evolution is in Mega Raids from May 25, 2022 to June 01, 2022.
The best counters against Mega Altaria in raids
- Crypto Metagross with bullet slash and star slash
- Mega Gengar with Schlecker and mud bomb
- meta gross with bullet slash and star slash
- Mega Bibor with Poison Slash and Sludge Bomb
- Crypto Mamutel with powder snow and avalanche
- Crypto Gardevoir with charm and magic
- Crypto Mewtwo with Confusion and Ice Beam
- Crypto Granbull with charm and cuddles
- dialga with metal claw and iron skull
- mamuttel with powder snow and avalanche
- Zacian with metal claw and cuddler
- Galar-Flampivian with ice tooth and avalanche
- Crypto-Scherox with a bullet and an iron skull
- Genesect with metal claw and magnetic bomb
- Crypto Sarzenia me acid and mud bomb
- Stalobor with metal claw and iron skull
- Crypto Aggron with iron tail and ram boss
- Roserade with a slash and a mud bomb
- Crypto Giflor with acid and mud bomb
- Crypto Ursaring with metal claw and cuddler
Mega Altaria Weaknesses: Since Mega Altaria is a Dragon and Fairy-type attack, it is particularly weak against Poison, Steel, Ice, and Fairy-type attacks.
Can you catch Shiny Altaria? Yes, after the fight you may be lucky enough to encounter a dazzling Altaria. You can recognize it by its yellow body.
How many trainers do you need? Trainers who use the best counters, are at least level 40, and already have some experience with raids can take down Mega Altaria with two or three players. However, we recommend that you take a few more friends with you.