The Apex Legends Mobile update is live with a new Town Takeover, Battle Pass, and character making their way into the game. Here are the full Apex patch notes for the Cold Snap update.
Since the successful launch of Apex Mobile, fans old and new have enjoyed how the port manages to tweak the classic battle royale formula while experimenting with new or different features not seen anywhere else.
This time around, Respawn Entertainment is aiming to give players more content to look into with the Cold Snap patch while addressing some of the more pressing bugs that have surfaced.
Take a look at the full Apex Legends update below to see everything coming in the Cold Snap patch, courtesy of reappear.
Apex Legends Cold Snap Patch Notes
New Legend – Loba
When Loba was nine years old, she watched as the simulacrum hitman Revenant killed her family. With nothing, Loba survived by picking pockets. Everything changed when she broke into a supposedly impenetrable facility and got the Jump Drive technology stored inside it. With his new teleportation bracelet, the safest and most unreachable items were within his reach. Such was his dream of living the high life. Now, he’s joined Apex Games for some R&R: riches and revenge.
Passive: eye for quality
- Nearby epic and legendary loot can be seen through walls.
Tactics: the best friend of thieves.
- Instantly teleport by throwing your Jump Boost Wristband to a specific location.
Ultimate Ability: Black Market Boutique
- Place a portable tent on the ground that allows you and your allies to instantly loot the surrounding area.
Play Loba and unlock her unique legend progression perks to steal victory from the competition. You can find Loba in the store or at level 25 of the Battle Pass. Some of Loba’s perks include the ability to get extra loot from crates and even steal her squadmates’ banners!
Dive into the game to explore all that Loba and her perks have to offer!
New limited time mode
- Armed and Dangerous – Shotguns and Snipers Only – Up close or from afar, there’s no middle ground.
Takeover of the city: the air conditioner
Winter Warfare has taken over World’s Edge. The climate control will turn on and off during the course of a match that covers parts of World’s Edge in snow! Visit Worlds Edge for icy rewards! When the air conditioner is on, check your minimap for icy loot boxes. Collect diamonds from frosted loot boxes and enemies alike to spend on rare items in the seasonal store!
Keep an eye out for snow grenades, a new throwable item that damages and slows enemies when it explodes.
Collect diamonds to spend in the new seasonal store! Diamonds can be found in loot boxes during a match, on your opponents when they are eliminated, and can be earned by completing quests!
new battle pass
Since the launch of the Prime Time Battle Pass, we have received an amazing level of support. We continually do our best to review your feedback and optimize the Battle Pass experience.
To express our gratitude, we will provide the following rewards to players who purchase the Prime Time Premium or Premium Plus Battle Pass before Cold Snap launches:
- 50 gold syndicate
- 1 Syndicate Pack
These rewards will be provided after the release of Cold Snap and sent via in-game mailbox, so stay tuned!
Also, starting at the launch of the season, 800 Syndicate Gold will be provided with the completion of the Cold Snap Premium or Premium Plus Battle Pass.
Thank you Legends for supporting Apex Legends Mobile!
Bug fixes and improvements
- Optimized Wraith base images
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to adjust the ammo auto-pickup setting for the Peacekeeper.
- Adjusted various replicator spawn locations.
- Fixed several spots on the edge of the world where players would get stuck or stuck on terrain.
- Fixed an issue where Mirage players would experience a delay when drawing a weapon after activating their ult.
- Fixed Fade’s ult slowing effect if he left the game.
- Fixed incorrect Octane VO calls when using his jump pad