Do you want to know all the Fortnite Grapple Glove locations? We are only in the second week of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, and we are already receiving new gadgets. The Grapple Gloves are functionally the same as the Spider-Man Web Shooters from Chapter 3 Season 1, but with some minor cosmetic differences.
you can find a Fortnite Grappling Glove located in consistent locations throughout the Fortnite map, in this case, shacks with purple chests inside. And you’ll have to find them eventually, because there’s an upcoming challenge that requires the use of the grappling gloves to complete. You’ll need to find a pair of these powerful gloves, equip them, and then swing for a total of 50 meters.
Each Grapple Glove you collect has 30 shots in standard games, though you only get 10 in competitive modes. In case you run out of charge, the popular battle royale game has other options to increase your mobility, not counting the fact that you can still run and jump, of course. The Fortnite Baller vehicles in Rave Cave work very similarly to the Grapple Gloves, and you can also ride Fortnite animals as long as they support your weight.
Here are the ten Fortnite Grapple Glove locations:
- South of The Joneses, near the main road
- On top of a floating platform east of Seven Outpost in the archipelago to the east of the map
- By the crossroads east of The Daily Bugle
- Along the road northeast of Synapse Station
- On a cliff near the river north of Rocky Reels
- By the large group of mushrooms southwest of Greasy Grove
- On the ground floor in Rave Cave, near the pool and circular disco floor.
- Heading up the cliff towards Seven Outpost northwest of LogJam Lumberyard
- On the cliff east of Shifty Shafts and southwest of Sleepy Sound
- North of the triangle intersection east of Tilted Towers and south of Coney Crossroads
Razer BlackShark V2 Pro$179.99VIEWNetwork N earns an affiliate commission from qualifying sales.
Once you have a Fortnite Grapple Glove, you can swing between trees and buildings by targeting them to finish the challenge. These challenges give you experience for the battle pass, which has a bunch of new Fortnite skins and even some free Fortnite V-bucks that you can spend on premium skins. There are also a bunch of Fortnite Tover Tokens hidden around the island for you to collect.