The Fallout 76 Secret Service armor is one of the most popular sporting armor sets in the game. It has a range of great defensive properties to help you in combat and general exploration, and we’ll show you how to get your hands on it.
Bethesda’s Fallout 76 didn’t get off to the hot start the company might have hoped for, but years of updates and significant content drops have helped the game deliver on its vision and come very close to its initial promise.
The Test Your Metal update is one of the most recent for Fallout 76 and introduced new elements to the game, including a new battle arena. While all of the new content is still fresh and enjoyed by Fallout 76 players, much of the games Newcomers still find older content.
One of those items is the Secret Service armor, so let’s find out how to get it.
How to get Secret Service armor in Fallout 76
Unfortunately, due to how viable and desirable Secret Service armor is, you’ll have to go through a few different steps to successfully claim the gear.
These concise steps should make the process a little easier for you:
- Your first task is to complete either the ‘Secrets Revealed’ or the ‘all that glitters’ search
- Doing so unlocks Fallout 76’s gold bullion currency system and allows you to purchase blueprints for armor.
- Buy the plans ‘Reginald “Regs” Stone’ in ‘Vault 79’
- Now try ‘Legendary Modules’ of ‘Provider Murmrgh at Rusty Pick’ to be able to add them to each piece of armor
- Lastly, go to a workbench and craft the Secret Service armor, and it will be yours!
We should note that once you craft a single General Armor piece, it’s up to the game’s RnG to decide how many Legendary Attributes you get. So for maximum power, you will likely need to craft parts multiple times to get the final shape of the armor.
But if you can do it, then you’re one step closer to having the perfect Fallout 76 Secret Service armor set.