Deliver Us The Moon is also available today for Xbox Series X|S and as a free upgrade.
Publisher Wired Productions and developer KeokeN Interactive today release sci-fi thriller Deliver Us The Moon for Xbox Series X|S, priced at €24.99,
Owners of the game on Xbox One can upgrade the game at no additional cost.
The launch trailer showcases everything the definitive version of Deliver Us The Moon has to offer, with fully remastered superior 4K graphics and stunning ray-traced shadows and reflections. The next-gen features bring a whole new level of immersion to the sci-fi epic.
Deliver Us The Moon is a sci-fi thriller set in an apocalyptic near future where the earth’s natural resources are being exhausted. A lunar colony, a vital source of energy, has disappeared. A lone astronaut is sent to the moon on a crucial mission to save humanity from extinction.
Deliver Us The Moon Features
- address real-world problems
- 1st and 3rd person perspective including driving numerous vehicles
- wide, open lunar landscape to explore and discover
- claustrophobic, suspenseful action
- Anti-gravity gameplay sequences
- clever, challenging puzzles
- impressive, orchestral soundtrack
- Powered by the Unreal Engine 4
Next Gen Upgrades
- fully remastered in 4K with ray-traced shadows and reflections
- Faster entry into the action thanks to shorter loading times
- Xbox One owners get a free upgrade to the next gen version
The launch trailer: