One Piece on Netflix is slated for release in 2022. The live-action series based on the mega-successful manga will then probably deal with the events in East Blue, in which the straw hat pirates Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, Nami and Sanji come together. Accordingly, fans already have a rough idea of which characters must appear – and logically ponder which actors will get the iconic characters. For example: who plays Mihawk Hawkeye, the strongest swordsman in the world? Finally, he has a pivotal role in the Baratie arc that brings Sanji into the crew. We’ll tell you!
New cast info for One Piece on Netflix: Mihawk, Jeff, Morgan & Co.
- Celeste Loots as Kaya: On the island of Usopp, the master of lies, we meet Kaya, a young and wealthy girl who mostly sits at home and loves Usopp’s stories. Always by her side is her devoted butler, Klahadore / Beauregard (German version), who has taken care of her since her father passed away:
- Alexander Maniatis as Klahadore / Beuregard(German version): On Usopp’s island, Beauregard is the darling of the people – both Miss Kaya and the people trust him completely. Only Usopp doubts the facade of the oh so nice butler.
- Langley Kirkwood as Captain Morgan: The Navy’s worst side manifests itself in “Axehand” Morgan. He bullies a small island using naval authority and brute force. He is an important opponent when Luffy meets Zoro for the first time. We already know the actor for his son Helmeppo!
- Chioma Umeala as Nojiko: Nami’s sister continues to live on the island ruled by fishman Arlong, where she and Nami grew up. Although the two are not related by blood, they still see each other as family.
- Jean Henry as Fullbody “with the iron fist”: Another Navy bugger that shows just how much authority this organization can be abused. We first see him in the manga as an arrogant and cruel guest on the restaurant ship Baratie, where he gets a lesson from Sanji.
More One Piece Casting News on Netflix:
What do you think of these casting decisions? Are there roles that you think are perfectly cast? Who would you most like to see with a different actor? Are you more or less interested in the one-piece series on Netflix? Let us know in the comments!