Superheroes always go. Let’s just say it boldly, even if the films and series are getting the upper hand for one or the other. In the games sector, however, successful representatives with a hero theme are welcome. A promising title is currently in development at Firaxis, the tactical experts at Firaxis, in the form of Marvel’s Midnight Suns. We now had the opportunity to visit the studio, talk to the creators and play the exciting tactical RPG ourselves – you can read all about it in our big cover story.
We were also able to play Street Fighter 6 for the first time – the latest part of Capcom’s time-honoured series of fighting games breaks new ground in some respects, not least in terms of looks. We will therefore tell you everything that has been reported about Ryu, Ken and Co. so far on four pages. Meanwhile, an insider tip is approaching with Stray on velvet paws – in this cyberpunk adventure you slip into the fur of a cat and sneak through a gloomy metropolis to reveal its secrets.
There is a big surprise in the tests: After we were able to take a first look at TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge in the last issue and asked ourselves when the title would actually be released, the answer came just a few days later. Now. Ergo, we already plunged into the toad adventure for this issue – and had a lot of fun doing it. There wasn’t that little time between the announcement and the release of The Quarry, but it still happened quickly. You can also read in the large test section whether this has damaged the quality of the horror adventure.
The issues in detail:
- cover story: Marvel’s Midnight Suns
- Preview: Marvel’s Midnight Suns Street Fighter 6 Stray Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed · Multiversus
- test: TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge The Quarry Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong Sniper Elite 5 Silt The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story A Musical Story Big buying guide with all reference games The Team
- Magazine & reports: CD Projekt Red after the Cyberpunk debacle · 40 years of Electronic Arts · 25 years of Quantic Dream · 30 years of Batman in video games · Column: PlayStation VR 2 – Sony, that’s not enough!
- Over 130 minutes of videos on the DVD: Stray Marvel’s Midnight Suns Destroy All Humans! 2: Reprobed Metal: Hellsinger The Witcher and much more
The entire play5 team wishes you lots of fun with the new play5 08/22!
Of course, the new play5 is also available in digital form! From now on, your favorite magazine will accompany you everywhere – whether on a tablet, smartphone, Kindle Fire or in the browser. Also on epaper.videogameszone.de for all common browsers, in iTunes storeon Amazon for Kindle Fire and im Google Play Store available. Register once – read on all platforms!