Money can not only be saved on devices and gadgets on Amazon Prime Day, but also on software. We have selected the best offers.
Word has gotten around that you can really save money on Amazon Prime Day. Many users think of washing machines, laptops or a new TV set. But it’s also worth taking a look at the small offers, such as the software. Many manufacturers also give hefty discounts here, sometimes over fifty percent.
The cheap offers are found in the security and multimedia areas in particular, and there are high-quality names such as Norton, Acronis, McAfee, Adobe, Corel and Pinnacle.
A few more tips for Prime Day
- Many other providers are following Prime Day and are reducing their range or competing with special offers. Compare the prices with Saturn, Media Markt or Notebooks, for example.
- You can find an overview of the different offer categories on our dedicated Prime Day promotions page.
- Regardless of Prime Day, you’ll find plenty of bargains throughout the year on our Deals page.
The best bargains of the day
In our opinion, the following offers are particularly favorable. We compared the prices on the manufacturer’s website.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements for 31.99 euros instead of 98.77 euros (67 euros saved or 68 percent).
- Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements Bundle for 49.99 euros instead of 148.75 euros (99 euros saved or 66 percent).
- McAfee Total Protection (1 year, 10 devices) 13.98 euros instead of 44.95 euros (31 euros saved or 69 percent).
- Acronis Cyber Protection Home Office Essential (for 1 PC) for 16.99 euros instead of 49.99 euros (33 euros saved or 66 percent).
- Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced (for 3 PCc) for 59.99 euros instead of 129.99 euros (70 euros saved or 54 percent).
- Norton 360 Premium 2022 (1 year, 10 devices) for 18.67 euros instead of 29.99 euros (11 euros saved or 38 percent).
- Pinnacle Studio Ultimate for 53.99 euros instead of 79.95 euros (26 euros saved or 32 percent).f
- Corel Paintshop Pro Ultimate for 31.15 euros instead of 44.99 euros (14 euros saved or 31 percent).
Amazon has one for Prime Day overview set up over all software bargains. But beware: Prices change slightly over time so our percentages may not be entirely accurate, but the trend should be correct.
Continue to home page