Of course, there will also be another raid in the upcoming WoW expansion Dragonflight, in which a lot of loot awaits you. Including the raid trinkets. These jewels traditionally have extremely powerful effects, which we want to look at in detail.
While dungeons in WoW have long been a solid source of high-tier gear items thanks to the Mythic Plus system, there are still two things where raid loot reigns supreme. In addition to the animal sets, which will also be available again in the upcoming Dragonflight expansion, these are the gems. Of course there are also good trinkets in the dungeons, but mostly the BiS trinkets come from the current raid.
Because these trinkets not only offer good values, but mostly also a strong effect. In addition, the developers often use the jewel effects to show in which direction they think the game should develop. In patch 9.2, the right group composition and burst damage played a major role. We take a look at the trinkets that come with WoW: Dragon Flight come into play and what effects await us there.
Raid trinkets from WoW: Dragonflight
The first raid in Dragonflight will most likely be called Vault of Incarnation and will be waiting for us with eight bosses. The following gems can be looted.
- Path of Controlled Currents (Agility): Equip: Your critical hits have a chance to build up Static Electricity, granting 2% Attack Speed per stack. At 10 stacks, lightning flows through you, increasing your movement speed by 30% for 12 seconds. During the surges, your auto attacks deal minor Nature damage to your target and one other nearby enemy.
- flame decoration (Agility/Strength): Use: Stomp the ground causing flames to radiate from your location, inflicted [mittleren] Fire damage to enemies hit and grants you one for 6 seconds [mittleren] Sign. After a delay, the flames return, dealing the same damage and restoring the shield. Damage and absorption are increased for each enemy hit, up to 5 enemies. 2 min cooldown
- Blessing of the Stormeater (Agility/Strength): Use: Take on the storm, transforming into a Prime Air Elemental and immobilizing yourself for X seconds. While in this form, your melee attacks and abilities gain range and have a very high chance to summon gusts of wind at your target’s location that [geringen] deal Nature damage around it. 3 min cooldown
- All-Totem of the Master (Agility/Strength): Use: Assume an elemental stance. Successfully dodging or parrying an attack has a chance to unleash a powerful elemental counterattack on enemies in front of you while you enter the next elemental stance.
- Manic Mourning Torch (Agility/Strength): Use: Channel a raging volley of flames around your target for 2 seconds, causing it [sehr viel] fire damage. If an allied player dies, the cooldown is reduced by 90 seconds. 2 min cooldown
- Rattling Ruby (Strength): Use: Your attacks build and grant Concussive Power [wenig] Attack power per stack. At X stacks, your next 3 melee abilities emit a shockwave in front of you, dealing bonus Nature damage to all enemies in a line in front of you. Shockwaves deal more damage to enemies with high health.
- Conjured Orb of Frost (Intelligence): Use: When your mana is above 65 percent, you deal X Frost damage to an enemy. If your mana is below 65 percent, you drink from the Frost Orb to restore mana instead. 1 minute cooldown
- Promise of the Broodkeeper (Intelligence): Use: Designate another player to connect with. While connected, you and your ally gain [mittlere] Versatility and provides one per second [mittlere] amount of health restored. If you are within 15 meters of each other, these bonuses are further increased.
- Diamond Death Shackle (Intelligence): Use: Casting spells spins “Crystal Silk” that per stack [geringe] championship granted. At X stacks, your next single target spell causes [hohen] Frost damage and envelops your target and enemies within 10 yards in a crystalline web for X seconds. As long as the web lasts, a portion of the damage dealt is shared among all enemies in the web.
- Desperate Summoning (Intelligence): Equip: Casting spells grants stacks of Hate, permanently reducing the cooldown of this trinket by 1 second until end of combat. Use: Unleash a dangerous stream of lightning that hits your target [sehr viel] Nature damage and yourself [geringen] inflicts damage. Your own damage increases with your stacks of Hate. 4 min cooldown
- Spiteful Storm ( Agility/Strength/Intelligence): Equip: Attacks and spells build stacks of “Hate”. At 5 stacks, a Vicious Stormbolt bounces at your target, inflicting it for 3 seconds [wenig] natural damage. Upon expiration, the bolt returns and increases the required stacks of Hate by one stack and increases the damage of Vicious Stormbolt. Both increases permanently until one of you both dies.
- Mark of the Primeval Oath (Agility/Strength/Intelligence): Equip: Take an oath to a Primalist and gain a Forest Token. Your critical strike rating increases at [um eine mittlere Menge]. If you fight alongside an ally who has a Frost Mark or Fire Mark, you have a chance to gain half their mark’s stats for 12 seconds.
It seems as if the developers are going back to more complex effects in the upcoming raid. In terms of balancing, it’s of course still far too early to make a statement about the strength of the trinkets. It seems interesting, however, that there are fewer classic tank trinkets that protect you with a shield or the like – but the focus is always on the damage to the piece of jewelry.