Destiny 2 is again going through a short downtime. Servers will be going offline today, July 26, for update 188.8.131.52 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, and Google Stadia. MyMMO accompanies the server down and tells you when you can’t gamble.
What you need to know today: Destiny 2 players will not be able to log in today due to a shorter downtime. We will accompany the server down for you, tell you how it is going and, above all, what changes you can expect after the hotfix.
Update 6:09 p.m.: The maintenance has already started in the background. Be ready because you will be temporarily kicked out of Destiny 2 at 6:45 p.m. Note that some platforms are already struggling with login problems.
If you want to know what’s going on at the 2022 Solstice Event, we’ve included a video for you:
Maintenance on 07/26 – All times and server down
This time players can expect a shorter downtime. A number of fixes are being made to keep the game running smoothly.
These times are important today:
- At 6:00 p.m. German time, maintenance work will start in the background on all platforms.
- From 6:45 p.m. the servers will go offline and you will be automatically kicked out of all activities.
- The servers are scheduled to come back online around 7:00 p.m. and update 184.108.40.206 will be rolled out for all platforms. From then on you can log in to play again.
- However, the maintenance work for Hotfix 220.127.116.11 officially ends at 8:00 p.m.
Important is: Even if you have downloaded the update and are back in the game, you may experience connection issues until the end of the maintenance around 8:00 p.m. You may also have to expect queues when logging in. Also, keep in mind that third-party applications and the official companion app may not be accessible correctly.
This changes with Update 18.104.22.168 in Season 17
That brings the hotfix today: After Hotfix 22.214.171.124, the Guardians are about to start a new week. But Bungie will probably fix some bugs and problems beforehand.
However, Bungie has not yet released any information about the latest bug fixes. However, there are a few known issues currently plaguing the game:
- The Shining Armor “Fuel” and “Embers” armor mods are incorrectly using the combat style armor mod icon on the armor menu screen.
- The last update made unintended changes to The Last Word’s damage output, which will be brought back to intended levels in the next hotfix.
- Melt Overload grenade sometimes fails to stun champions.
- Some players are unable to stop chasing some completed Triumphs.
- and other known bugswhich you can view on Bungie’s website.
If you find problems in the game yourself, then the recommendation is to go directly to the official Bungie Help forum to report it to the developers as well.
Patch Notes for Hotfix 126.96.36.199 in Destiny 2
What’s in the patch notes? Bungie publishes the comprehensive list of all changes to Hotfix 188.8.131.52 in the form of patch notes.
- As soon as these are available, we will add them to you here.
If you have noticed other problems in the game that spoil your gaming experience, please leave a comment. Otherwise, tell us if you got hold of this year’s armor of the solstice or if you prefer to play other games in the meantime.