In Destiny 2, the second week of the Solstice event begins. With it, players can still get hold of their cool event armor in order to stroll through the tower and all activities in a chic way. You can find out what awaits you this week here on MeinMMO.
This is happening this week: Not much happening this week. The festivities of the Solstice Event are still in full swing. So if you still want to own this year’s armor in a glowing version, now is the time to do so.
In addition, Gambit has the reputation booster active. Still want to earn your ornament for the seasonal MG “Chain of Command”? Then go ahead, this week it’s really worth it.
Last but not least, Bungie is beefing up the Trials of Osiris by letting you vote for which map you’ll be fighting on this weekend. The cards to choose from are:
- widow’s court
The most important information about activities from 26.07. until 02.08.
Vanguard: Dawn – The Crucible
The Dawn: The Crucible is this week’s Strike:
- The Corrupted, in the Dreaming City
- The Keepers must find one of Queen Mara’s closest advisors, Sedia, and free her from the control of the Taken.
This week’s Dusk Weapon: In the 10th season week of the “Season of the Haunted” you can earn a special twilight weapon.
- This week the weapon “Des Horrors MINIMUM” awaits you – an arc pulse rifle
Playlist strikes have these modifiers:
- Solar Scorch
- The Singe modifier stays with you throughout the week, the others change daily.
Endgame: Raid challenges and dungeon rotation
This happens in the latest raid “The student’s oath“:
- This week in the Vow of the Apprentice raid is the “defense down”. This raid challenge requires you to kill only one Taken Knight with your relic.
- As a reward for completing the challenge in the third stage of the Grandmaster Raid this week, there is a chance for a Master version of the Submachine Gun Submission or the Redemption Fusion Rifle. But keep in mind that hard and normal mode share the loot.
You get additional top rewards from the endgame:
- in the raid “Garden of Salvation”
- as well as in the dungeon “Pit of Heresy” – both on the moon
With Season 17, other activities have also come into play. Explore the Forsaken Leviathan and face the nightmares or surprise bosses in the new patrol zone. Pull the solar scythe there and defend yourself in the nightmare containment. In addition, these weekly activities await you:
Savathun’s Throne World – Weekly campaign mission
- “The last chance”
- This week, you can play Witch Queen’s seventh campaign mission as a repeatable story mission. It’s about following the trusted source of Eris, who informs you about an artifact in the Throne World that may hold the answer to how Savathun attained the Light.
Crucible – These are the PvP playlists:
- private match
- Glory Survival
- Glory Survival: Freelance
Ascendant Challenge – Dreaming City
- Petra Venj can now be found in the dreaming city right at the spawn point – as always for the 2nd curse week. At the same time, the 6th Ascendant Challenge is active.
Sources of pinnacle loot in Destiny 2 Season 17
This is the new max level: In the new season of the haunted, the maximum power level of your gear is 1,570. This means that the power level at the start of the new season 17 has increased by +10 power levels compared to the previous season 16. All players have also been raised to the base power level of 1350.
If you want to level up quickly, you can also play the Legendary Campaign of the Witch Queen expansion and get 1,530 on completion and get a new exotic.
This top loot (Pinnacle Gear) takes your power level above 1,560:
- Top Raid “The Apprentice’s Oath” (+2)
- Legacy Raid Rotation This Week: Garden of Salvation (+2)
- Pit of Heresy Legacy Dungeon Rotation (+2)
- Accomplished in the Dawn: Trial by Fire with at least 100,000 points (+2)
- Separation Seasonal Activity (+2)
- Weekly Witch Queen campaign mission with at least 100,000 points (+2)
- Complete the Conservation activity in the Pyramid of Darkness (+2)
- “Tests of Courage of Eternity”: Score at least 250,000 points or more (+2)
- Defeat Mighty Cabal in the exotic mission “Vox Obscura” (+2)
- Complete 3 Gambit matches (+1)
- Complete 3 Crucible matches (+1)
- Complete 3 Vanguard Operation strikes with appropriate focus (+1)
- Hawthorne’s Clan Task (+1)
- Trials of Osiris (+2) (from July 29th to August 2nd)
Bright Dust Highlights in Eververse
This time one of the smallest Sparrows in all of Destiny 2 awaits you – The “Micro Mini”. A real A cuddly Sparrow for extreme use.
This week you can also get these highlights in the Everversum shop for bright dust, i.e. the in-game currency that can be earned.
- Flag on the field exotic emote
- Teamwork Dance Legendary Emote
- Final Larva Exotic Ship
- Exotic ship “Golden Daybreak”
- Micro Mini Exotic Sparrow
- Exotic Spirit Shell “Raider Sun Shell”
- Exotic Spirit Shell “Tropicausal”
- Legendary Ghost Projection “Flamingo Projection”
- Grayite Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Pomegranate Gloss shader
Have you already made all your armor glow or are you completely skipping the little dance with space granny Eva Levante? Let us know how you feel about it in the comments!