Lead five exceptional athletes to victory in Roller Drama.
Italian indie studio Open Lab Games (Football Drama) has unveiled its latest project, a visual novel and sports management mashup called Roller Drama, in which players lead a badass roller derby team to victory amidst societal collapse!
The developers announce, “After our debut story-driven football drama, we wanted to take everything we learned and push it even further,” said Pietro Polsinelli, Lead Designer at Open Lab Games. “From the hand-drawn graphics to the daring mix of genres, Roller Drama is pretty darn ambitious and weird. We want to offer the players a sporting triumph that they won’t find anywhere else!”
The game will be available for PC, Switch, iOS and Android in early 2023 and will soon be available for Playstation 4 and 5 as well as Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One.
- Interactive story with meaningful choices and multiple endings
- Living, explorable universe
- Real-time roller derby games
- Coach a team of five athletes with very different personalities
- Improve your team’s skills over time
- Hand-drawn characters by award-winning illustrator Vic Macioci
- Games with controllers or mouse + keyboard
Here’s an official trailer:
Check out the full Roller Drama screenshot gallery for more impressions.