The Blizzard developers have finally revealed that the WoW: Wrath of the Lich King Classic pre-launch phase will start on August 31, 2022. But one important piece of information was still missing: when will the fourth PvP season of Burning Crusade Classic end? We’ll tell you!
The Blizzard developers are finally presenting us with a long list of the most important dates around the launch of WoW: Wrath of the Lich King Classic and then they forget a date. If the pre-patch hits the live servers on August 31, 2022, when will the current PvP Season 4 of Burning Crusade Classic end?
Kaivax has the answer!
Community Manager Kaivax provided the right answer to this question a few hours ago in the official WoW forum:
With the release of the Wrath Classic pre-patch, we’re ending the final Burning Crusade Classic PvP season at 10:00 p.m. in each region. In this region, Season 4 ends at 22:00 UTC (23:59 CEST) on August 30th.
During the maintenance on August 31st, the game will be updated and all arena points will be converted into honor. During the pre-patch, Season 4 arena gear is available for Honor.
Good luck on your way to the finish line!
All events at a glance
Below we have all the important dates for you at a glance:
- August 30th: Burning Crusade Classic PvP Season 4 ends.
- August 31st: Wrath of the Lich King pre-patch begins and Fresh Start realms go live during regional maintenance.
- 6th-13th September: A mysterious disease is rampant in the capital cities. Players must be on their guard to avoid succumbing to their deadly effects.
- September 13 to release: In various locations across Azeroth, players must mount defenses against an invading necropolis and defeat Scourge forces to earn powerful rewards.
- September 20 – October 6: Brewfest begins.
- September 27th: At midnight BST, Wrath of the Lich King Classic will be released and players will be able to login.
- October 4th and 5th: Arena Season 5 begins.
- October 7th: Open Naxxramas, The Eye of Eternity and The Obsidian Sanctum.