Amazon Games officials have announced the end date for Lost Ark’s Season 1 Competitive Trial Arena. You have until September 7, 2022 to increase your ranking.
On the Lost Ark official website Amazon Games officials have announced the end date for Lost Ark’s Season 1 Competitive Trial Arena. After the weekly maintenance on September 7, 2022, the current PvP phase will end. The start date for Season 2 will be revealed at a later date.
Reset and Rewards
- Competitive play will not be available until the start of next season, and you will not be able to earn Battle Class Rating in Trial Arenas, Guild Battlegrounds, or through quests.
- Weekly quests related to competitive play will not appear until the beginning of next season. You will not be able to purchase rank points until the start of the next season.
- While Coins of Courage can no longer be acquired through weekly PvP rewards, you can still earn them through normal battles. All Coins of Courage acquired in Season 1 will be reset to 0 when the next Season begins.
- The rewards at the end of Season 1 can be obtained directly in the PvP information window after the end of the season and can be claimed until the end of Season 2.
- When a new season begins, PvP Tier 1 or higher Tier 1 PvP ranks will revert to Tier 1. At the start of a new season, ranks and ratings are compressed based on the previous season’s performance.
Competitive play won’t be available until the beginning of next season, but if you want to satisfy your competitive spirit or practice for next season, normal PvP battles are still available!