In One Piece, the great adventure in the kingdom of Wano, in which the Straw Hat pirates have defeated colossal adversaries, comes to an end. Accordingly, their new bounties reflect how dangerous the gang is to world government and the Navy. We reveal the new bounties to you!
After 149 chapters, the Wano storyline in One Piece has come to an epic conclusion. For the first time, the Straw Hats are back together on their ship, on their way to the next adventure. Appropriately, Chapter 1058 has detonated a much-anticipated information bomb: How high are the new bounties for the straw hat pirates around Monkey D. Luffy? The latter has recently become one of the Four Emperors of the Sea, making it one of the absolutely most dangerous pirates in the eyes of the world government. His crew must be correspondingly powerful, right? We’ll tell you!
Perfect overview for collectors: All volumes of One Piece including titles and arcs!
One Piece: New Straw Hat Pirate bounties to Wano
On their first voyage en route to a new adventure, the crew of the Thousand Sunny receive their new World Government bounties via Seagull Courier. From the smallest to the largest, they are as follows. (via MangaPlus):
- Choppers: 1000 berries – in the eyes of the world he remains a harmless pet (before: 100)
- Nami: 366 million berries – she would prefer to collect the money herself (before: 66 million)
- Brook: 383 million berries (previously 83 million)
- Franky: 394 million berries – his new picture shows the Sunny instead of him (previously 95 million)
- Usopp: 500 million berries – he completely panics because he is afraid of bounty hunters (before 200m)
- Robin: 930 million berries – she got a massive increase (before: 130 million)
- Sanji: 1.032 billion berries – angry that he is lagging behind Zorro (was 330M)
- Jinbe: 1.1 billion berries (previously 438 million)
- Zorro: 1.111 billion berries (previously 320 million)
- Luffy: 3 billion berries! He has defeated Kaido and is one of the new Emperors of the Seas (was 1.5 billion)
By the way, we have already highlighted fantastic and inexpensive figures of the Straw Hat Pirates for you in a special – who are you bringing home?
If you’re wondering about the astronomically high bounties in One Piece, keep in mind that One Piece was written by a Japanese author. Eiichirō Oda will have taken the Japanese currency yen as a template – and this does not use a system like the euro & cent. 1 euro is about 138 yen. So, for clarity, take away two zeros when you look at bounties.