In World Championship Boxing Manager 2, console players step into the ring in 2023.
Ziggurat Interactive announces the release of World Championship Boxing Manager 2 in Q4 2022 for PC. In 2023 it will also be released for Xbox One, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch.
As the official sequel to the highly acclaimed World Championship Boxing Manager from 1990, this latest installment in the series offers players a double whammy of business tycoon and boxing sim.
Hire trainers, recruit a roster of boxers—including former pro boxers Rocky Marciano and Sugar Ray Robinson—and show the world why you deserve first place on the fight card.
Featuring retro-tastic 32-bit style graphics, World Championship Boxing Manager 2 modernizes the series with dynamic lighting, an updated UI, and more fights than you can fight with your glove.
Improve your fighters to the limit in career mode or jump into story mode to follow the journey of real boxers from the bottom to the top. However you play it, World Championship Boxing Manager 2 will put you in the ring.
World Championship Boxing Manager 2 features include:
- A fantastic cast of fighters and staff including legendary licensed characters Rocky Marciano and Sugar Ray Robinson!
- 32-bit graphics with modern features such as dynamic lighting and a battle camera that allows you to watch your fighters duel in real time
- An extensive skill system allows the player to develop the boxer of his dreams. Whether it’s a hard-hitting ring king, a one-punch wonder, or a tenacious warrior of knock-down drag-out combat, it’s up to the player to create a training path to victory.
- A complete hiring system provides players with the best training team (and managers) for their fighters – though some of those staff members might be a bit unorthodox!
- The Twitch integration allows streamers and their viewers to participate in the boxing experience together, with random viewer-triggered in-game events helping or hindering the player.
- Packed with the humor, heart and personality that made the original game so popular!