While the current World of Warcraft hotfix pack only brings a single change to the Shadowlands, all Wrath of the Lich King Classic players can look forward to a variety of bug fixes.
There was only one recently Hotfix to bypass codes in Tazavesh, but the Blizzard developers had to top it up last night on September 23, 2022. September 23, 2022 bug fixes include new safeguards for when bypass code auras do not count for the players who picked them up due to a bug.
Various adjustments for WotLK Classic
Otherwise, the current hotfix package only contains bug fixes for the new edition of Wrath of the Lich King Classic. Here are the highlights:
- Characters level 68 and above will now find an entry in the WotLK Classic Party Finder tool for the dungeon challenge starring Coren Direbrew, which is available during the WotLK Classic current Brewfest events is available.
- You can now do the Brewfest quest Another year, another souvenir which will give you this year’s Brewfest Stein.
- Fixed a problem with the Glyph of the Horn of Winter Fixed other Death Knights in the party or raid being unable to use their Horn of Winter.
- Fixed an issue with the warrior talent Warmonger fixed by ye through Intervene couldn’t break root effects.
- The Call to Arms battlegrounds now grant the correct bonus honor.
- Fixed quests not showing completion text when spectating and should now show next steps text under the objective tracker.
WoW: Hotfixes from September 23, 2022 – Patch Notes
Dungeons and Raids
- Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit
- Added safeguards for an issue where Bypass Code auras may not apply to players who pick them up.
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Brewfest’s Coren Direbrew dungeon is now available in the Group Finder for players over level 68.
- It is now possible to get the Brewfest quest “Another Year, Another Souvenir” which rewards this year’s Brewfest Stein.
- Fixed an issue where the Glyph of Horn of Winter prevented other Death Knights in your raid or party from using Horn of Winter.
- Fixed an issue with Warrior’s Warbringer talent which prevented Intervene from breaking root effects.
- Call to Arms Battlegrounds now reward the proper bonus Honor.
- Quests that did not display completion text when being watched have been fixed and should display the text on what to do next under the objective tracker.