2K today announced Season 5 of NBA 2K Mobile, one of 2K’s flagship mobile titles with over 41 million downloads* to date. Season 5 offers a number of new features and modes, including new card tiers, an entirely new tournament mode, a completely revamped user interface, and the ability for players to carry over their cards from season to season.
Players can experience authentic console-quality NBA gameplay in Season 5, with exciting updates including:
- Collect basketball cards of NBA superstars and teams from the 2022-23 NBA season and NBA Legends and compete in limited-time events for basketball cards and rewards;
- All-New Tournament Mode as a completely new way for players to test their skills against specific opponents in a 7-game championship mode;
- New Blacktop court for CREWS mode, allows players to customize their MyPLAYER before heading out to play 3v3 freestyle basketball;
- The new tutorial system adds a level of depth to roster management. Players will now be able to create Mentors that grant significant boosts when attached to a MyTEAM player card;
- A complete visual redesign of the user interface improves the overall experience for players. Also, FPS will be 120Hz for newer devices that can support it.
To play, download the free NBA 2K Mobile app for Apple devices with more than 4 GB of RAM and iOS 11.0 or later or Google devices running Android 8+ (Android 9.0 recommended). An Internet connection is required. Live 2K action in NBA 2K Mobile requires newer hardware. The app includes optional in-game purchases.