Computec Media GmbH is Germany’s leading media company for communities that are enthusiastic about gaming and IT entertainment. With our core brands PC GAMES, PC GAMES HARDWARE and BUFFED, we have been passionate pioneers in innovative and wide-reaching media and communication solutions for the gaming and IT industries in German-speaking countries for over 30 years. Whether websites, digital and print magazines, apps, streaming, podcasts, B2B and e-commerce activities, game server offers, events and much more.
The #teamcomputec is looking for a/n at the Fürth location as soon as possible
Audience and Content Development Manager / Head of / Director (m/f/d)
As Audience and Content Development Manager / Director, you will take care of the further development and optimization of our editorial content and products so that they perform better with the different target groups via the respective channels. How do they have to be prepared? When and on which platforms should they be played? How do we reach existing and new target groups with our digital offerings exactly where they are? If you would like to answer these questions together with us, then you have come to the right place!
Your core tasks are:
- You are responsible for the organic growth of our website, video and social media platform reach.
- Together with the editor-in-chief, you control the editorial departments so that they create the right content for all distribution channels and control it in the best possible way in order to win new users and develop it for specific segments.
- You advise the editors in order to optimally align all content and products to the expectations and needs of our readers, users and customers.
Your fields of activity are:
- Analysis and strategic planning for reach, social media and SEO:
– Supporting the chief editors in developing and dynamically adapting revenue-focused reach strategies
– Data-driven analysis of reach, social media and SEO performance to derive recommendations for action.
– Analysis of target groups and editorial processes, content performance and publishing volume
– Definition of social media strategies and SEO guidelines
– Market and trend observation in news and media publishing as well as on community platforms
– Regular exchange of experiences with colleagues from the Marquard Group to share best practices and learn from each other
- Operational advice to the editors
– Identification of new target groups and content based on digital trends and development of new content formats for the appropriate approach
– Implementation of measures to increase the performance of editorial output and for reach effects, especially with
Social media, video, and evergreen and long-tail content
– Management and support of SEO and product optimization projects
– Interface cooperation with the content, sales and development departments: editorial offices, video, social media, sales
and e-commerce/affiliate teams and web development
- product management
– Initiation, elaboration and support of product developments with regard to content and audience development
– Coordination of development priorities with web development and editorial offices
– Responsibility for quality assurance, testing and optimization of existing and new content products
What sets you apart:
- You are a digital native with a living understanding of and intrinsic interest in social media and community platforms
- Games, gaming hardware, films and series as well as nerd culture are of interest to you or are even part of your private everyday life
- You have several years of professional experience in audience development and online journalism or as a social media, SEO and product manager and are ready for the next step in your career
- You work data-driven and enjoy improving performance and optimizing products
- You have extensive knowledge of reporting and analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Piano and Sistrix
- You deal professionally with analytics processes, data sources and data preparation in office and visualization programs
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong team player in cross-departmental cooperation
- You live a healthy pragmatism and approach challenges with passion and a hands-on mentality
This is what awaits you at #teamcomputec:
- A dynamic and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Friendly team colleagues who work together with conviction and passion
- An office in the heart of the Nuremberg-Fürth metropolitan region
- Good public transport links, free parking for drivers
- Flexible working hours and mobile workplace solutions
- Coffee and fruit flat rate
Interested in becoming part of #teamcomputec?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with your CV by email [email protected] or by mail to:
Computec Media GmbH
Dr. Mack Street 83