Dragonite appears again in Pokémon Go, and that’s before November 2022 Community Day Classic with Dratini takes place! During Dia de Muerto you can encounter Dragonite in the Tier 3 Raids, fight it and then catch it. Are you ready to fight Dragoran? Then you can soon call it your own.
fun fact: Dratini is the very first Dragon Pokémon and started the lineage of “Pseudo Legendary” Pokémon. On Dragoran followed in further generations still Pseudo-Legendarys Tyranitar, Brutalanda, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Viscogon, Grandiras, and Catapult.
Dragonite as a raid boss
Dragonite is a dual type of dragon and flight. Its main weakness is attackers with Ice-type attacks (boosted when it’s snowing). If you’re having trouble finding Pokémon with Ice-type moves, you can also fall back on the following types: Rock (boosted when the sky is partly overcast), Dragon (boosted when it was windy), and Fairy (boosted when the sky was overcast). If you decide to use Dragon-type Pokémon, remember that Dragoran can use Dragon-type moves, which can wreak havoc on your Dragon-type Pokémon.
Dragoran opposes you with 24,343 CP. It is possible to defeat the Pokemon single-handedly. However, it’s a lot easier if you team up with a few other trainers. When Pokemon Go events are running, it’s easier to find a few people for a raid anyway. Below you will find a list of the best counterattacks against Dragoran.
- Crypto Mamutel with powder snow and avalanche
- Galar-Flampivian with ice tooth and avalanche
- Crypto Mewtwo with Psycho Blade and Ice Beam
- mamuttel with powder snow and avalanche
- Crypto Snibunna with Ice Shards and Avalanche
- Mega Rexblisar with powder snow and meteorologist
- glaciola with ice breath and avalanche
- Crypto Arktos with ice breath and ice beam
- Crypto Porygon Z with reserve power and blizzard
- Crypto Walraisa with ice breath and ice spear
- Crypto Keifel with Ice Shards and Avalanche
- Snibunna with Ice Shards and Avalanche
- mewtwo with Psycho Blade and Ice Beam
- Crypto Austos with ice breath and avalanche
- arctilas with ice tooth and avalanche
Pokemon Go: Catch Dragonite
Once you’ve defeated Dragoran, it’s time to get down to business – Pokéball! At level 20, the first generation Pokemon has 2167 CP at 100% IV. If the Pokémon is boosted to level 25 in Wind, it will have 2709 CP with perfect 100% IV values. We wish you a successful hunt!