With a bombastic trailer for New World, the people at Amazon Games show the countless improvements that now differentiate the MMORPG from its release version. From new content to seasonal events to various comfort adjustments – will you be checking back?
Amazon Games is hard at work bringing people back to New World and the cursed island of Aeternum. The latest example of this is this epic trailer that sheds light on all the post-launch improvements that have landed in the Amazon MMORPG. We have summarized the new features mentioned in black and white below for you.
Do you want with New World (buy now €39.99 )begin? Here’s the schedule for the Fresh Start servers on November 2nd!
What has happened in New World since release?
The following points are highlighted in the developer’s video. It’s not just about new content, but also adjustments to existing and comfort features:
- New Expeditions: Heart of the Stormwind, Barnacles & Gunpowder, The Ennead
- Expedition group search allows finding groups more easily.
- Mutant Expeditions offer higher difficulty levels with different modifiers.
- New Weapon Types: Doom Gauntlets, Blunderbuss, Great Sword, Heart Rune Abilities (New in Brimstone Sands Update)
- PvP arenas for 3v3
- Improved faction control point bonuses
- New Enemies: 44 new enemy types, including Yetis, Varangian Knights, Scorpions, Lost Mages & Co.
- Seasonal Celebrations: Winter Convergence, Turkey Terror, Revenge of the Rabbits, Summer Medleyfaire (including musical instruments) and Night Veil Season
- New game entry for newcomers and returnees: revised quest flow, new quest types (jumping puzzles and puzzles), updated landmarks, with new enemies like Varangian knights, improved storytelling, better rewards
- Revamped settlements in Everfall and Pride Rock with an impressive new look
- Comfort Adjustments: Fight against dupes and cheats, frequent bot bans, global camps & trading posts, cheaper and more frequent fast travel, speed bonuses when walking on roads, inventory access when walking and the removal of expedition orbs as “dungeon keys”.
- Lots of minor adjustments like faster level-ups, leveling trade skills after max level or even the Gypsum system for endgame loot!