In this video we go through all the important information before the actual release of the RTX 4080 16GB on November 16th and also make cautious forecasts for performance and prices.
The full transcript of the video is on the following page, so you can read it at the same time or get a quick look at the video content. All further links are listed below.
- RTX 4080: In 3DMark, the RTX 4090 is 37 percent missing – with OC and benchmark leaks
- Gigabyte presents seven custom designs of the RTX 4080
- First photos of custom GPUs with MSI and Gigabyte
- Possible comeback of the RTX 4080 12GB as RTX 4070 Ti?
- In Geekbench: RTX 4080 slightly faster than the RTX 3090 Ti
- Former RTX 4080 12GB vs. 16GB in 3DMark: Approx. 15% on the 16 GB
- View of the PCB including the AD103 GPU of the RTX 4080 Founders Edition
- Geforce RTX 4090: The 16-pin power adapter from the native ATX 3.0 power supply also melts
- Nvidia Geforce RTX 4090 in review
- PCGH practice: How bad is the 12VHPWR connector?
- Power supplies in a practical test with Nvidia’s Ada Lovelace!