The new hotfixes for WoW from November 10, 2022 mainly fix problems with hunters, which were definitely not a problem for many hunter players: because they are bugged skill interactions that caused more damage than expected.
After the extensive hotfixes of November 9, 2022, only a smaller update follows one day later. This is dedicated in particular to the hunters. Because they hit the mark a little too much with their arrows, thanks to incorrectly functioning skills. The developers have therefore published corresponding nerfs in the latest hotfixes.
Namely, Wailing Arrow could cause Wild Spirits to deal damage for each enemy hit, rather than just once per application of Wailing Arrow. Wind Arrows had also unplanned for Marksmanship Hunters causing Wild Spirits to cause damage. You can find the full patch notes in German below! (via blizzard)
WoW: Hotfixes from 11/10/2022
Beast Mastery and Marksmanship Hunter
- Fixed an issue that caused Wailing Arrow to cause Wild Spirits to deal damage for each target hit, rather than just once per application per Wailing Arrow.
- Fixed an issue where Wind Arrows would incorrectly cause Wild Spirits to deal damage.
- Fixed an issue that caused Winds of Doom to grant a higher than expected trigger rate for the Windfury Weapon.
- Fixed an issue where multiple quest NPCs could become unresponsive after a cutscene.
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
User Interface and Accessibility
- The commentator UI no longer shows the number of players remaining.
Do you have any other problems with your skills and classes in WoW (buy now )? What bugs should developers urgently address that aren’t listed today? Is there a critical bug that is overlooked by many? Tell us in the comments which hotfix is needed next!