The launch of WoW. Dragonflight has brought tons of new content to the live servers. And as is the case in an MMO, tons of bugs came into play with it. Blizzard has now published a list of known bugs that the developers are already working on.
An MMO like WoW is so complex that bugs can never be completely avoided. It doesn’t matter how many weeks or months the test server runs, smaller and smaller bugs always creep into the release version. Dragonflight is no different. At first glance, the latest WoW expansion appears to be quite round, but a closer look reveals a bunch of bugs and errors. Most of them are not so dramatic that complete loot tables of rare mobs have to be shut down.
Still, the developers have to work on it. And that’s exactly what they do. The developers have one for their part List of known bugs published, which they are currently working on. Why are they doing this? On the one hand, so that the players can see that the game is being taken care of and, on the other hand, an already known error is no longer reported and costs the support staff valuable time.
List of known bugs in WoW (buy now ): Dragon Flight
- Demon Hunter
- Shattered Restoration does not increase the healing of Shattered Souls’ soul fragments or update Shattered Souls’ tooltip values.
- Infernal Armor damage tooltip value is not updated at second rank with unallocated talent point.
- The fodder for the flame demon no longer dies with a glaive throw.
- Freedom of the Herd (PvP) tooltip mentions incorrect cooldown reduction.
- Casting a buff while Thunder’s affix buffs is active causes the spell bar to desync.
- Pets summoned by Call of the Wild temporarily prevent the use of Mend Pet.
- Jagged Shots does not increase Marksman’s damage.
- Animal Companion reduces damage dealt by Call of the Wild.
- Wind Arrow is doubly affected by Mastery: Sniper Training.
- The highlight of the guard owl is displayed as a prey beam animation when outline mode is off.
- Quick Shot will not be cast if the weapon is transmogrified into a different weapon type.
- Radiant Light’s secondary proc no longer shows up on the personal resource UI.
- Dungeons and raid enemies are immune to deflection.
- Lightning, Earth, and Water Shield auras disappear when entering or logging out of an instance.
- The Renewed Proto-Dragon and Highland Dragon UI no longer appear when previewing other dragons with the Stormeater and Gladiator skins.
Dungeons and Raids
- ruby life pool
- Kyrakka has no aggro chart until he fully lands at 50% health.
- If Kyrakka is defeated before Erkhart, the flame puddles will not harm players.
- Warrior’s Onslaught ability can cause disconnection or death.
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Warriors’ Onslaught ability can cause disconnection or death.
- Kharnalex, The first light shows ‘Adventurer’ as a selectable class.
- The Leather Carrier transmog set is available to everyone.
- Pandaren can see pink, unstructured hair displayed in the backpack transmog window.
- There are unreachable items in two Dracthyr transmog sets, preventing the sets from being completed.
player versus player
- Players are currently unable to earn vicious saddles.
- Enigmat Crucible and Empyrium Domain are unavailable.
- Crucible of Nokhudon
- Ground-facing abilities (such as Ring of Frost or Rain of Fire) cast on the ramps in the arena can be difficult to see.
- Crafting quests that have expired or been canceled will show the text “Order Complete” in the top right corner of the window, even though the quest has not been completed.
- The Titan Touch subpath for the Masters of Elements spec tree is incorrectly showing the description for the 40 point capper as the unlock point capper and vice versa. The intended effect is that unlocking Titantouched provides a short-term player buff when mining the node, and the 40-point Titantouched capper unlocks the ability to return to portals created by overloading Titantouched ” nodes have been created.
- On “The Other Side”, a character opens the vault for other characters.
- In Darkshore Warfront, Maiev resets Shadowsong after casting Mass Vengeance.
- In the Destruction Warlock’s mage tower, Jormog the Behemoth and his abilities are invisible, and Tugar Bloodtotem can appear as a female human.
- Plains of Ohn’ahra
- Initiate Zorig no longer spawns when turning in “Desecrator Annihilator” or “Reagents of De-Necromancy”.
- On “Maruukai” the carts sink on the uneven terrain.
- In “Proto Troubles” Hypoxicron lands in mid-air.
- Ronsak the Decimator does not generate a bonus objective/quest.
- Scaleseeker Mezeri does not create a bonus quest.
- Eagle Master Niraak does not create a bonus quest.
- Windseeker Avash does not create a bonus quest.
- “The Nokhud Offensive: Keepers of the Founders” is missing quest loot.
- In “The Team Then and Now” the number of Timewalking Wardens that approach if you cancel the quest after defeating the Colossal Causality will change.
- In “Banquet Battle”, interacting with tables causes unexpected camera behavior.
- Resetting the Ancient Protector bonus objective encounter will cause the Ancient Protector to become untargetable.
- Forbidden Island
- The “Final Order” shows empty quest text once the quest has started.
- Characters cannot be dragged and dropped on the character select screen.
- The UI can only show four main faction rewards – Glory Rewards.
- Holding it down can cause a delay in casting compared to pressing the button repeatedly.
- In the Plains of Ohn’ahra, the area texts are in the wrong place on the map.
- Map and minimap icons may disappear in Valdrakken.