In the horror game Amnesia: The Bunker, the developers put the players in a dark World War II bunker.
Developer Frictional Games announces Amnesia: The Bunker, a new installment in the Amnesia series, for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4|5 and PC platforms.
As the name of the game correctly suggests, the first-person horror game sends you into a bunker during the First World War. In the dark corridors where oppressive horrors roam, you seek tools and weapons while struggling to keep your lights on at all costs.
You’re one bullet in the barrel as you face the darkness and seek your way out in this intense horror experience.
- Dynamic and omnipresent monster that reacts to the player’s actions.
- Constant tension – time is not on your side.
- Tactile and physics-based interactions with the world.
- Gather resources and craft tools to ensure your survival.
- Multiple solutions to problems in a non-linear open world.
Trailer and images for today’s announcement: