There is already a smartphone up for grabs on the third day of our Christmas competition. Would you like to make the POCO X4 GT your new daily companion – and for free? Then you should read a little further.
Of course, you should first know what everything is in the POCO X4 GT plugged. You get the phone new from 379.90 euros. The model to be raffled is black and has 128 GB memory. The efficient processor creates a great gaming experience with less power consumption. The energy-saving processor is also worth its weight in gold for the 5,080 mAh battery.
In 46 minutes you have charged the device and you can spend about 22 hours watching videos – even if this number was probably not achieved at the highest brightness. In general, the CPU, GPU and AI have been improved compared to previous models and relies on a ventilation system with a large vapor chamber.
The maximum refresh rate of 144 Hz is perfect for videos and games. Thanks to the dynamic display, the perfect FPS is always set, saving you additional power. POCO promises bright and rich colors on its FHD+ display and also offers Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos support as well as HDR10 and eye protection technology. The aspect ratio is 20.5:9, the size is 6.6 inches in the screen diagonal.
In terms of cameras, the POCO X4 GT has a 64 MP main camera, an 8 MP ultra wide-angle camera and a 2 MP macro camera. At the front there is a 16 MP selfie camera. For little amateur photographers there are still different modes that allow you to do long exposure, night mode, slow motion, time lapse or 4K videos. In contrast to many current models, the X4 GT uses a fingerprint sensor on the side.
We would like to thank Xiaomi for the great third Advent door. More products are available at official site.
If you want to win the POCO X4 GT, all you have to do is give us your email address. We wish you a nice Advent season – regardless of whether you have a new smartphone or not.
The closing date for entries is December 26, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
- Entry must be from a Eurogamer user to be valid. Prizes will be drawn from all valid entries.
- Eurogamer and EPOS employees are excluded from participation.
- If you do not provide a valid e-mail address, you cannot be notified.
- Multiple submissions from the same email address or Eurogamer user will be ignored.
- If the winner does not respond within four weeks of receiving the winning message, the prize will go to another participant.
- Only readers from countries where there is a Eurogamer site may enter.
- The legal process is excluded.