Shortly after the release of Dragonflight, the WoW developers released a whole series of hotfixes on the live servers, which mainly fix various class bugs. In addition, there are also adjustments for some items and boss fights.
After the number of hotfixes that the WoW developers released over the weekend was relatively sparse before the release of Dragonflight, there is now a whole load of large and small changes via mini-patch on the first Saturday of Dragonflight. With the hotfixes from December 3, 2022, the developers fix various class bugs, among other things, but also nerf the item levels of the rewards from the events Trial of the Flood and Trial of the Elements.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates made server-side without downloading new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes December 03, 2022 – Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Tireless Pursuit was only granting 30% movement speed, not the correct 40% movement speed.
- Fixed an issue where Sunfire applied to multiple targets would not correctly trigger the Mastery benefit.
- Fixed an issue where Eternity Surge could be cast while locked out of its spell school.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to recast an empowered spell during its GCD would cause your action bars to gray out.
- Emerald Communion may now be cast while moving while Hover is active.
- Fixed an issue where Wind Arrows from Legacy of the Windrunners or Windrunner’s Barrage were gaining bonus damage from your Mastery twice.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Touch of Death effect of Fatal Flying Guillotine from always being an Improved Touch of Death. The tooltip for this will be clarified in a later update.
- Fixed an issue causing Answered Prayers to sometimes get stuck at its maximum stack count and fail to trigger Apotheosis.
Creatures and NPCs
- The Azure Span
- Tatto the Iskaaran Stable Master will now correctly allow you to stable your pet.
- Ohn’ahran Plains
- Beastmaster Oken will now stable pets properly for hunters who find themselves in the Broadhoof Outpost.
Dungeons and Raids
- Algeth’ar Academy
- Echo of Doragosa’s health has been increased by 12%.
- Brackenhide Hollow
- Fixed an issue where if players entered the gauntlet toward the final boss from the Den of Decay instead of through Treemouth’s area, the gauntlet could become impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue where Bracken Warscourge could spawn inside of the environment in the area leading up to Hackclaw’s War-Band.
- Qalashi Thaumaturge’s Magma Conflagration damage reduced by 40%.
- Magmatusk’s health has been increased about 15%.
Items and Rewards
- Players can now choose to cancel certain Transporter Malfunctions caused by new and old Wormhole Generators.
- The Trial of the Elements (Primalist Tomorrow) and Trial of the Flood (Ohn’ahran Plains) events rewards were scaling higher than expected and have had their base item level reduced.
- Armoire of Endless cloaks is now a correctly categorized as a Toy.
- Integrated Primal Fire trinket damage reduced by 19%.
- Fixed an issue where items purchased from Sabellian and Wrathion quartermasters displayed incorrect reputation requirements.
Player versus Player
- Was fashion
- Fixed an issue that the War Mode and Primal Storm cloak rewards were all using the same stat allocation.
- Ax Toss and Solar Beam can no longer trigger the Precognition PvP Talent.
- Fixed an issue where Enriched Earthen Shard was appearing underground.
- Fixed an issue where Tinker: Plane Displacer was not properly going on cooldown if it malfunctioned.
- Lilliam Sparkspindle will now offer Alliance players the option to unlearn and change their Classic Engineering Gnomish and Goblin specializations.
- Fixed an issue where Rich Soil was spawning too quickly.
- Fixed an issue causing players above level 60 to be unable to enter certain legacy quest scenarios.
- A small number of characters who were able to able access a Renown Campaign early have had their access corrected. However, characters who have already started the Campaign questline will be allowed to finish it.
- The Azure Span
- Fixed an issue where Kraunot could become unattackable during “A Wrestle of Wind and Water.”
- Ohn’ahran Plains
- Fixed an issue where characters could be unable to complete “Shady Sanctuary.””
- Fixed an issue where Therazane could be killed in the Black Empire.
- Players attempting to turn in “Race Through Time” could be knocked off the platform by the opposing fact preventing quest completion. The Black Empire is now flagged as a sanctuary to prevent this from occurring.
- Fixed an issue where the starting location for “Moving On” was in the wrong location on the map.
- Dragonscale Expedition
- Fixed an issue with Ancient Waygates. Players who hit Rank 7 may begin their adventures in exploring these curious ancient stones, scattered throughout the Dragon Isles.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to begin the Ancient Waygate questline.
- Maruk Centaur
- Fixed an issue where “Sharing the Bounty” was not appearing at different Renown levels.