It’s now a tradition for Pokémon Go trainers to celebrate a Pokémon Go tour in February each year. In February 2023, this will be the live event Pokémon Go Tour: Hoenn in Las Vegas, on the other hand, the online event Pokémon Go Tour: Hoenn – Worldwidein which all players who do not want to or cannot travel to Nevada are allowed to participate.
If you want, you can bet your supper that there will be a paid event ticket for Pokémon Go Tour: Hoenn – Worldwide (or let’s just call it the Hoenn Tour), but there are no exact details yet. But what is already known: You can encounter Proto-Kyogre and Proto-Groudon via the Legend Hunt special research, which also cavort in Proto-Raids, and on top of that you can get hold of a Shiny Jirachi. Below we have recorded the known information for you.
We’ll update this guide as soon as there’s news. First of all, the most important information: dThe Hoenn tour will take place on February 25 and 26, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. And in and of itself, all Hoenn Pokémon should be discoverable as Shiny, including the Unown H, Gehweiht, Gulpuck, Qurtel, Tuska, Tropius, and Relicanth that were previously unavailable as Shiny.
Hoenn Tour: Protomorph for Kyogre and Groudon
Titled “Special Research: Legend Hunt”, Rhi of the Ultra Research team is said to be providing a special research centered around the Red Gem and Blue Gem, and the related Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre. As with previous Pokémon Go Tour events, you have to choose between a color: ruby or sapphire. This means: You will most likely have to buy a ticket for this special research and your decision will influence certain event content.
Hoenn Tour: Masterwork Research Granted wish
Likely included in the ticket price is the chance, after completing the special research, to get a Masterwork Research called Fulfilled Wish, which will give you Shiny Jirachi.
Hoenn Tour: Changing Habitats
Four habitats will rotate again during the event period on Saturday, February 25, 2023, so each habitat and its associated Pokémon will appear twice per day.
- Habitat: Glowing Sands: If this habitat is active, Flemmli, Nincada, Tuska, Kindwurm and more appear more often.
- Habitat: Green Earth: When this habitat is active, Geckarbor, Wurmpel, Mabbler, Gulpuck, and more will spawn more frequently.
- Habitat: Eldritch Mist: When this habitat is active, Walker Ponds, Meditie, Palimpalim, Absol, and more will spawn in increased numbers.
- Habitat: Historic Coast: If this habitat is active, then Hydropi, Liliep, Perch, Perlu and more will appear more often.
Hoenn Tour: Raid bosses
It is already known that there are new raids with the Hoenn tour, namely the proto-raid battles. In the following, we have already confirmed raid bosses – which of them you can get hold of as shiny with luck, we have marked with (+).
Tier 1 Raids
- Geckarbor (+), Flemmli (+), Hydropi (+)
Tier 5 Raids
- Primal Kyogre (+), Primal Groudon (+)
Hoenn Tour: Pokemon from Eggs
During the event, the following Pokémon can hatch from Eggs you use and hatch through movement. Of course, if you’re lucky, you can get them all as shiny ones.
- Hatch from the 2km Eggs: Pichu, Fluffeluff, Geckarbor, Flemmli, Hydropi, Azurill and Isso.
- Hatch from the 5km Eggs: Gehweiher, Schluppuck and Tuska.
- Hatch from the 7km Eggs: Knacklion, Perch, Kidworm and Tanhel.
- Hatch from 10km Eggs: Qurtel, Tropius and Relicanth.