It has now become a habit that towards the end of the year Sony releases the so-called PlayStation Wrap Up released. Here you can take a detailed look at how long you have been playing on PS4 and PS5, which games were your favorites and lots of other interesting information about your gaming behavior. We’ll show you how to get to the statistics and also which free avatars you can dust off.
How to get your 2021 PlayStation stats
For your personal statistics you have to on the official site Log in to PlayStation Recap with your PSN ID and you’ll find yourself on a dashboard where you can conveniently access your stats.
Important! If you get an error message when you first load it, just reload the page and the problem should be fixed. On the other hand, if you don’t see any statistics, you don’t meet the requirements to take part in the annual review:
- You need a PSN account in one of the participating regions (the German-speaking area is one of them).
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have played more than 10 hours on your PS4 or PS5 between January 1st and December 31st, 2022.
- You must have consented to PlayStation collecting your “full data” and your “additional data” on your console.
This will be shown to you in the PS4 and PS5 stats
Once you have reached the dashboard, you can view your personal data on the following points, among other things:
- total playing time in hours
- Hour split PS4/PS5 games
- Number of games played
- Your top games of 2022
- Number of trophies collected
- Number of redeemed PS Plus games
Cool data of all PS gamers: This year you will again find global data on games such as Horizon Forbidden West between your statistics and find out how many thunder jaws were planted (there are 14 million)
There’s also a free Astro Bot avatar
Sony also has a small present for you. Like last year, you can still dust off an avatar. This year to the Astro Bot game, which aims to reflect how you play. (Note by Dennis: “For me it was the action avatar, who would have thought it“)
How it works: To do this, scroll down on your dashboard and get to the heading “You deserve an avatar“. Now go on “Redeem your voucher” and follow these steps:
- Go to PlayStation Store and click your avatar at the top of the page.
- From the drop down menu select “Redeem Codes” out.
- Enter the code and select “redeem“
If everything worked, the avatar will be credited to your account and you can select it on your console. Feel free to tell us in the comments what your statistics look like and which game you played the most.