Overwatch 2: Balance adjustments for Doomfist, Ramattra and more
The latest update for Overwatch 2 makes balance adjustments to Doomfist, Ramattra, and more heroes.
An update for Overwatch 2 is now available for download on all platforms.
The latest update to the action game involves balance adjustments for seven heroes. The developers made changes to Doomfist, Ramattra and Orisa, among other things.
Please refer to the patch notes for details on hero adjustments.
- Cooldown increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Minimum damage mitigated required to empower Rocket Punch increased from 80 to 100 damage
‘The Best Defence…’
- Temporary health gained per target hit with abilities decreased from 40 to 35 health
- Now pierces through barriers upon impact
Augmented Fusion Driver
- Damage falloff range increased from 15 to 25 meters
- Movement speed increased by 20%
- Armor bonus increased from 150 to 225
Void Barrier (Omnic Form)
- Cooldown reduced from 15 to 13 seconds
- Primary fire spread increased by 28%
- No longer slows enemy movement
- Cooldown increased from 6 to 7 seconds
- Damage reduced from 6 to 5.5
- Damage and Healing increased from 70 to 75
- Effect duration increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Invulnerability duration reduced from 1 to 0.85 seconds
Overwatch 2 in the Xbox Countdown Sale
There are many more offers in the Xbox Countdown Sale.