The new Chimera Rifle in Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 is too good
The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 Mid-Season 1 Update brought with it a new assault rifle called the Chimera.
This assault rifle seeks to be the replacement weapon for the famous AK 75U that many say is a meta weapon and then we are going to see the configuration we need to have the Chimera ready to eliminate enemies very easily both in multiplayer and in Warzone 2.0.
Without further ado, here are the accessories:
- Laser: VLK LZR 7MW (Unlocked by bringing the STB 556 weapon to level 5.) It is not necessary to tune it.
- Optic: Slimline Pro (Unlocked by bringing any Lanchman weapon to any level above 13.) It is not necessary to tune it.
- Real Grip: Bruen Flash Grip. (Unlocked by bringing BAS-P to level 21). It is not necessary to tune it.
- Magazine: 45 Round mag (Unlocked by getting the M4 weapon to level 5.) It is not necessary to tune it.
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56 (Unlocked by getting the Lanchman-762 weapon to level 6.) Tuning (+0.60 up and +0.30 to the right).
The only accessory you may want to replace is the Optic (optical sight). Just the iron sight on this weapon isn’t good, but if you don’t mind, then you might consider leaving the optics out and putting some different type of ammo on it.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 It is available for Xbox, PlayStation and PC. You can read our review by following this link.