A new update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II fixes blueprint save errors.
Another update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II and Warzone 2.0 has been rolled out on all platforms.
The developer makes adjustments in the latest update, but above all bugs in the shooter are eliminated.
For example, a bug in multiplayer where players could save blueprints from private matches and showcase. Also fixed an issue with the Gaz Operator (Grass Ops) skin not showing as purchased after unlocking it.
In Warzone 2.0, on the other hand, the cost of buying the primary loadout at the Buy Station has been reduced. From now on you only have to shell out 2500 instead of 5000 dollars.
The patch notes tell you more details if you click on the link to expand.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to save Blueprints from Private Matches and Showcase.
- Fixed an issue that could affect Basilisk bullet spread when ADS.
- Fixed an issue with Gaz Operator skin (Grass Ops) not appearing as purchased once unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused lingering smoke to disappear while in ADS during active SAE.
- Fixed an issue which prevented Players from selecting a Blueprint after leaving a match early.
- Fixed an issue that caused Steam friends to appear as their SteamID64 rather than their intended nickname.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from selecting the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens to purchase.
- buy station
- Reduced the cost of Primary Loadout Weapons to $2500, down from $5000
- Fixed an issue that caused the Champion’s Quest element negative effects to remain on screen after dropping them outside of playable boundaries.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from unequipping an insured Weapon if their Contraband inventory was full.
Below we’ve included a list of items that were recently addressed and communicated via Trello and Twitter.
- The chance to encounter multiple circles in Battle Royale has been reduced to 15%, down from 33%.
- The Heavy Chopper has been disabled in Battle Royale while we investigate options to balance this vehicle for late game.
- Doubled the average number of Buy Stations per Battle Royale match.
- The Loadout Drop public event in Battle Royale will occur during the 2nd circle, one circle earlier than before.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players to unintentionally lose a small amount of cash when equipping a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in base AI Combatant difficulty being increased across DMZ that was only intended for a specific area.