Pokémon GO: Community Day revealed in January 2023 with Igamaro and bonuses
The Community Day in January 2023 at Pokémon GO is now known with all the details. See here which Pokémon is the focus and which bonuses accompany the whole thing.
What information is new? In Pokémon GO, the date for C-Day in January 2023 was announced in November. Now it is also clear which bonuses await you during the event and which Pokémon will be the focus.
What is this event? A Community Day in Pokémon GO runs in such a way that it focuses on a Pokémon and is accompanied by bonuses. Together, the whole thing is then active for a few hours one weekend day per month.
Community Day in January 2023 – Launch, Bonuses, Raids and Shinys
When is C-Day in January? On Saturday, January 07, 2023 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. local time.
Which Pokemon is the focus? The focus of the event is Igamaro. It belongs to the plant type and comes from the sixth generation of the game. Its advancements are Igastarnish and Brigaron.
Which attack? The January 2023 C-Day exclusive move is Plant-type Flora Statue. She deals 100 damage in Trainer Battles and 100 damage in Arena and Raid Battles. If you evolve Igastarnish during the event or up to five hours after, Brigaron will learn the Charged Attack Flora Statue.
But that doesn’t make him one of the strongest attackers in Pokémon GO:
What bonuses are there?
- Double Catch Candy
- Double the chance of XL Candy when catching Pokémon for Trainers level 31 and above
- Eggs placed in an Egg Incubator during the event will hatch four times faster.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Smokes activated during the event (other than the daily adventure smoke) last for three hours.
- Take some snaps during Community Day – you might be in for a surprise!
- An additional special exchange (ie maximum two per day)*
- During the event, bartering costs 50% less Stardust.*
- (The bonuses for the additional special exchange and the 50% exchange cost reduction are active from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time. The remaining bonuses from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Special Research: For the price of about 1 € you can buy a ticket for a special research. It’s called “Stately Spikes”.
Pokémon GO now has 3 new Pokémon with a special feature – Purmel, Puponcho and Vivillon
Bonus Raid Battles: On the day of the event, special raid battles will run after C-Day, from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The Tier 4 raids bring you fights against Igastarnish.
If you defeat the Pokémon in raids, wild Igamaro will spawn near the battlefield for 30 minutes. The raids can only be contested with Raid Passes and Premium Raid Passes. You cannot join the Raid Battles with Remote Raid Passes.
After months, Pokémon GO is once again offering a box in the shop that players are celebrating