Another highlight from the world of sound: Today on December 20th. we are giving away a Bower & Wilkins headset. No, it’s not the Px8 in the 60 year James Bond Edition that we would all like to have, it’s “just” the Bower & Wilkins Px7 S2 in classic black and worth around 400 euros. Stylish, noble and well equipped for all situations.
The Px7 S2, as the S2 suffix suggests, is an evolution of the hugely successful first Px7. Bower & Wilkins took everything that was good about this set and made it even better. The 40 mm drivers have been further developed for the perfect sound and are now positioned exactly as it should be to bring the 24-bit sound of the hi-res converter to your ears. With the Px7 S2 you get a detailed, natural and immersive sound, no matter where you are.
This is ensured by the further improved active noise canceling system, which with six microphones ensures that you are not disturbed by anything from the outside. Please use caution in traffic, the effect is so good that you could quickly miss important events around you. The Bower & Wilkins Px7 S2 also ensures perfect voice quality, you understand your conversation partner crystal clear and you can also be heard in the highest quality.
The elegant ear pads made of memory foam, which enclose your ears and let you enjoy your sound comfortably for hours, ensure that you no longer want to take the Px7 S2 off. The simple, elegant design is rounded off by a noble fabric cover on the shells and brackets, so that if you want to look that little bit better with headphones, there is only one thing you can do: you probably have to reach for the Px8 007 Edition. You can find more about the and of course especially the Px7 S2 on the Bower & Wilkins home page.
The closing date for entries is December 26, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Bower Wilkins Px7 S2 12/20/22
Manage cookie settings
- Entry must be from a Eurogamer user to be valid. Prizes will be drawn from all valid entries.
- Eurogamer and Bower & Wilkins employees are not eligible to enter.
- If you do not provide a valid e-mail address, you cannot be notified.
- Multiple submissions from the same email address or Eurogamer user will be ignored.
- If the winner does not respond within four weeks of receiving the winning message, the prize will go to another participant.
- Only readers from countries where there is a Eurogamer site may enter.
- The legal process is excluded.