A week after WoW’s new raid, Vault of Incarnations, opened its doors, the first wing of the Raid Finder, better known as LFR, is now available. In it, the first three bosses of the raid await brave players: Eranog, the Primalist Council and Dathea, the Ascended.
Items of level 376 (at the first two bosses) and 382 (at Dathea) beckon as loot. This is particularly interesting for many players because of the tier set hands that can be looted from Dathea. But also the very rare ring of Eranog or the rare piece of jewelery at the Primalist Council make one or the other player’s heart beat faster.
Normally, the LFR is significantly easier than the normal mode. This is also the case in the Vault of Incarnation. However, this time the difference is smaller. The bosses basically have the same mechanics, which have to be played in a similar way. However, the lower balancing forgives more mistakes. However, there are a few things you need to be aware of if you want to be successful with your LFR group. We have a few quick tips for you for the three bosses of the first wing.
Also interesting: WoW: Guides to all bosses in Vault of Incarnations
Vault of Incarnations – The Primalist Bulwark
The first three bosses in the LFR are a relatively crisp start. Interestingly, the Wing’s “final boss” is by far the easiest boss in Primalist Bulwark. Especially the Primalist Council can cost you a few tries.
By the way, at the beginning you have to choose one of the five dragons and use it to beat up as much trash as possible. There is some synergy between the dragons. So be careful not to take all the same ones. And focus on one side of the path as you only have to go left or right.
- Tank the boss relatively far out on the edge!
- Place the fire surfaces (red circle around you) as far as possible on the edge!
- If you follow an add (red eyes on the head), run to the boss with it so that it dies there in area damage!
- Dodge the little red impacts!
- If the boss jumps in the middle, you have to kill one of the fire adds to escape from the tightening ring!
- Here all should attack the same add!
- Watch out for a skull mark or hit where most others are hitting!
- Then you run out of the ring through the gap!
- Ranged fighters can continue to damage the boss from the outside!
- All four bosses should die at about the same time – so pack plenty of splash damage!
- The bosses should be tanked close together!
- Interrupt as many spells as possible!
- Dodge the impacts on the ground!
- Stay away from players with a blue circle!
- If you have the blue circle yourself, stay away from other players!
- You can run out of the circle or lose on one of the pillars if you touch them!
- The large red circle must be intercepted by several players together and leaves a fire area!
- If Kadro’s Primeval Blizzard works (you will be pulled to the boss), then you have to run briefly into the fire area. Otherwise you will be frozen.
- Stay away from the little hurricanes!
- Don’t stand in the trajectory when the hurricanes change position!
- You can see this with a blue arrow on the hurricane!
- Stand apart and keep your distance from each other when the blue circles have been distributed.
- If the boss pulls you up, you have to run against it. Don’t let yourself be drawn into the middle.
- Immediately switch to the add and kill it.
- Don’t stand too close to the edge to avoid being pushed down by the dying add.
- In LFR you don’t die if you fall down, but are carried back up after a few seconds.
With these tips, you shouldn’t have any major problems with the first three bosses in Vault of Incarnations. Knock them down one by one and bag the good loot. If you want to know more about the bosses, just take a look at our more detailed Vault of Incarnations guides.