A new update for Need for Speed Unbound makes adjustments to the Golf GTI and Koenigsegg Regera.
Developer Criterion returns to Need for Speed Unbound with the first update of the year.
As can be seen from the patch notes below, an adjustment was made to the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) with update 1.1.4, which reduces the vehicle’s acceleration in curves.
Furthermore, the peak acceleration of the Koenigsegg Regera has been reduced for better cornering performance.
Also included in the new update are several stability improvements to reduce the chance of game crashes.
Free content updates were promised back in December, which will provide new features, experiences and content drops.
They are currently working on the first content update, about which they want to share more details with the players in March.
Golf GTI 1976
- Rebalanced the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) to reduce its acceleration in high gears
- Fixed an issue with the Volkswagen Golf GTI (1976) that caused its gearbox options to not affect its top speed, as expected
- Reduced the top-end acceleration of the Koenigsegg Regera and adjusted its cornering ability
- Improved the quality of VOIP for our PS5 players
SAVE GAME ERROR/PROGRESS RESET
- Added a warning message when the game fails to autosave correctly to reduce potential of lost progress
PC MIN SPECS WARNING
- Added a warning message when the game detects a below min spec configuration
- Multiple stability improvements to reduce the potential for game crashes