In FIFA 23 the Future Stars event is coming up. To get in the mood for the new promo, EA Sports has already introduced tokens that can bring you rewards. Here you can find out which tokens are available and how you can get them.
What is Future Stars in FIFA 23? Future Stars has become a staple of the FUT season over the past few years. The event is all about young, talented players who receive extremely powerful cards designed to represent their potential.
In recent years, for example, there have been strong cards for players such as Jude Bellingham, Vinicius Jr., Florian Wirtz and Erling Haaland. The Future Stars often coincide with the top talents of FIFA 23’s career mode.
Well, even before the launch of Future Stars, EA is already rolling out new tokens that can be exchanged for powerful rewards.
Where can I find the tokens? You can find the tokens in different places in FUT. Among other things, they are available in:
- Special SBCs
- weekly goals
- Or in the FUT shop
What do the tokens bring? Collected tokens are there to be exchanged for rewards in special SBCs (Squad Building Challenges). We show you the complete reward overview below.
FIFA 23: The Future Stars Token Tracker – All SBCs and goals at a glance
Where are the exchange tokens? So that you know where you can get the tokens, we are entering the current locations of the Future Stars exchange here.
Note that some tokens are only available for a limited time, so be sure to grab them early.
Future Stars Token Tracker – These already exist:
- Reid: As a gift when logging into FUT – expires on 02/17/2023
- Kane: TOTY Challenge 1 SBC – expires 2/6/2023
- Rose: New Year’s Pack – expires on 02/10/2023
How many tokens will there be? According to EA, there will be a total of 30 tokens that you can collect. The tokens have been in-game since January 30th and will appear in-game over the next few weeks.
What prices are there? The event rewards are as follows. But note that the tokens are not enough for all rewards. So you have to pay close attention to the rewards you get.
- For 27 Tokens: Prime Icon Player Choice (3 options)
- For 25 tokens: 2x x10 pack (85+)
- For 20 tokens: mid-icon George Best
- For 15 tokens: x10 pack (85+)
- For 15 tokens: 87+ Winter Wildcard, Ceturions, or Future Stars player choice (3 options)
- For 10 tokens: Player Moments Coutinho (88)
- For 5 tokens: basic icon Zola (85)
- For 3 tokens: Future Stars Team 1 set
- For 2 tokens: x11 pack (81+)
Many players may hope that the new Future Stars cards will be found in packs more often than the TOTY cards. You can see how difficult it is to get a TOTY here:
Twitch streamers put hundreds of euros in packs for the TOTY, showing the poor chances of top players