Today is Destiny 2’s last weekly reset before the new DLC. That means there is another decent boost so that every Guardian can do everything in time. MeinMMO tells you where exactly it’s happening this week and what’s on.
This is happening this week: Not a run-of-the-mill reset this week, although the content remains the same. Because after today’s weekly reset, Destiny 2 is only a week away from the new Lightfall DLC. Bungie is therefore packing a triple boost in its playlists so that you can do everything.
- So, for starters, there are bonus ranks in the Vanguard, Gambit, and Crucible playlists
- On top of that, the grenade launcher “Wendigo GL3” is farmable, because “Guardian of Nothing” is on it
So the final preparations are in full swing this week. Players already create ready-made bounties so that the new DLC progresses faster. After all, there are a whopping 200 power levels to climb or the seasonal weapon quest for “Revision Zero” to be completed before it disappears into the content vault by Season 22.
If you want to plan already, we have noted down all the important times of the release for you here:
The most important information about activities from 21. to 27.02.
Vanguard: Dawn – The Crucible
- Guardian of Nothingin the former prison of the elderly
- You have to find the “Crazy Overseer”. He is a heavily modified Fallen Servitor used by Variks the Loyal to oversee the Prison of the Elders. After the taunt erupted, he activated and now exhibits erratic behavior, requiring the Guardians to stop him.
Active Dusk weapon this week: Wendigo GL3 Heavy Grenade Launcher (+Master)
Playlist strikes have the following modifiers this week:
- Solar Scorch
- Stasis Burn
- The Singe modifier stays with you throughout the week, the others change daily.
Endgame: Raid challenges and dungeon rotation
This is what happens in the Raid “Königfall”:
Even in the Kingsfall raid, you look amazed when it comes to the current challenge, because the ogre is angry.
- In order to complete the third challenge “Baffled Look”, it depends on the two “Eye Bearers” or “Fury Pullers”. So the one who initially attracted the rage of Golgoroth must stand in one of the recovered light pools with the rest of the team that does damage. Only then may the second player sneak up behind Golgoroth and fire at the yellow hitpoint to steal the ogre’s gaze back.
The following raid requirements and challenges await you:
- In Normal mode, completing a challenge earns you double the loot.
- You only get status-specific armor and master weapons from the grandmaster raid.
- You can also earn the new Oryx-themed raid-exclusive Exotic cosmetics in Grandmaster.
Additional Legacy Pinnacle Rewards from Endgame:
- The weekly Legacy Raid is The Garden of Salvation on the Moon.
- In addition, there is also an extra pinnacle loot in “The Pit of Heresy”.
Bungie will continue to expand these rotations of content from Season 22 onwards. Then players can not only play raids and dungeons as a “legacy”, but also old exotic missions.
Destiny 2 reveals the grand plan for the “There just isn’t enough to do” problem
Crucible – This is the rotating PvP activity:
- Unpack the Fallen Grenade Launcher and blast opposing Guardians in Team Scorched
Playlist bonus this week:
Last week is boosting all playlists, so it’s a great opportunity to grab those Velex-X ornaments that are waiting just before the second reputation rank reset on Zavala, Shaxx, and the Drifter.
- Both Vanguard, Crucible, and Gambit grant bonus reputation ranks
Here are the main activities of this week and the Witch Queen Mission is most appropriate in this last week. It is the last chance to meet Savathun again in your own DLC. After that, she is succeeded by the Witness as the main antagonist in Destiny 2.
Savathun’s Throne World – Weekly campaign mission
- “The last chance”
- This week, you can play Witch Queen’s seventh campaign mission as a repeatable story mission. It’s about following the trusted source of Eris, who informs you of an artifact in the Throne World that may hold the answer to how Savathun attained the Light.
Ascendant Challenge – Dreaming City
Petra is also doing her last. So if you still need Triumphs from the Dreaming City, then watch out. The second level of corruption reveals new approaches with a sip of “Queen’s Leave Tincture”.
- Petra Venj can only be found in the dreaming city right at the spawn point – as always for the 2nd curse week. At the same time, the 6th Ascendant Challenge is active.
All sources for pinnacle loot in Destiny 2 Season 19
So that you know where you can effectively grab your top loot, we offer you a quick overview of activities every week.
This is the new max level: In the new season of the Seraph, the maximum power level of your equipment is 1,590. This means that the power level at the start of the new Season 19 has increased by +10 compared to the previous Season 18. In Lightfall it will then go up 200 Poverlevels again.
Destiny 2 Lightfall: Power Level – This is how strong your keeper will be in the DLC
This top loot brings your power level up to 1,590:
- Top Legacy Raid “King’s Fall” (+2)
- Top dungeon “Pillar of the Warden” (+2)
- Legacy Raid Rotation This Week: Garden of Salvation (+2)
- Pit of Heresy Legacy Dungeon Rotation (+2)
- Accomplished in the Dawn: Trial by Fire with at least 100,000 points (+2)
- Weekly Witch Queen campaign mission with at least 100,000 points (+2)
- “The Wellspring” on Grandmaster (+2) difficulty
- Complete the Conservation activity in the Darkness Raid Pyramid (+2)
- “Tests of Courage of Eternity”: Score at least 250,000 points or more (+2)
- Defeat Mighty Cabal in the exotic mission “Vox Obscura” (+2)
- Complete 3 Heist Battlegrounds on Legendary difficulty (+2)
- Complete 3 Gambit matches (+1)
- Complete 3 Crucible matches (+1)
- Complete 3 Vanguard Operation strikes with appropriate focus (+1)
- Hawthorne’s Clan Quest: Earn 5000 XP (+1)
- Trials of Osiris (+2) – One last time in Season 19 starting February 24th at 6:00 p.m
Bright Dust Highlights in Eververse
For those Wardens whose minds are already nagging about Lightfall and the Traveler’s “flying away,” this new Brightdust “Research Shell” ornamental outfit is on sale. Treat your spirit when it feels like it.
- Exotic Weapon Ornament for the Lorentz Drive Linear Fusion Granter called Open Hands
- Ghost Fist Salute Exotic Emote
- Exotic Ship “Torpedo Pod”
- Exotic Sparrow “Externalization”
- Legendary Hunter Ornament “Dymamostrom Helm”
- Legendary Titan Ornament “Thunderstrike Helm”
- Worlock Legendary Ornament “Arc Light Hood”
- Legendary VR Exploration Emote
- Legendary Spirit Projection “Taurus Projection”
- Legendary Teleport Effect “Cry of the Harpy”
- Rare Emote “Oh, You”
- Polished Seastone Shader
Next week it will finally be exciting. Feel free to write us in the comments what you are particularly looking forward to in the new DLC? Is it maybe the story? Or is it the new endgame activities with the raid and dungeons? Or maybe the art and colorful neon signs in Neomuna? We are curious.