Vampiro 89284 EXP – Free Editor,R10,S10,A7,J10
February 21, 2023 – 8:42 p.m — Last updated 1 hour ago
Today Paradox Interactive announced the release date for the next expansion for their sci-fi grand strategy game Stellaris announced. The Story Pack First contact will be released on March 14th. You can also watch the current trailer directly below this news. First Contact primarily brings new interactions with civilizations that cannot yet travel faster than light (FTL) and a cloaking technology. It also adds new origins, story content, and game mechanics to Stellaris. You can Pre-order First Contact today.
The new features in detail:
- Three new origins
- Broken Shackles: Your civilization did not set out for the stars voluntarily, but was led by aliens. You and other prisoners take control of the kidnapping ship and band together to survive and thrive as a diverse new community. But that doesn’t necessarily remain hidden from the kidnapping aliens.
- Revenge: Your civilization has been infiltrated by aliens. But you fight back the would-be conquerors and use the new technology you have gained to explore space yourself.
- Fear of the Dark: Your civilization is exploring its home system. However, there is an “incident” on one planet. Many are opposed to exploring the dark abysses there. You have the choice of which path you want to take in order to gain more room for growth.
- New Interaction Options with Civilizations Without OC Technology: There are new ways of interacting with civs without OC technology. These depend on the aliens’ level of technology and awareness of your presence. Your arrival may be celebrated, but it may also cause panic.
- Cloaking Technology: Ships can be equipped with cloaking devices to covertly investigate or surprise an enemy. You can also keep an eye on neighbors without UL technology with cloaked observation posts and are better protected against nasty surprises.
The Stellaris Custodian Team is releasing the free 3.7 Canis Minor update in partnership with First Contact. It is said to include various gameplay improvements, new archaeotechnology (you need this for this Ancient Relics Story Pack) and much more.