The Swiss manufacturer Logitech has presented the new Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition for virtual racing drivers. This is an adaptable sim rig that is supposed to provide a racing feeling.
Double F1 world champion Max Verstappen likes to play racing simulations in his free time and also uses this to prepare for Formula 1 races. Since the global corona pandemic, e-sports have also become more public, after previously being reported intensively mainly in Asia. In addition to action games, there are also sports games that are played in sim racing. Now the Swiss manufacturer Logitech has presented a new sim rig. In the Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition It is a sports seat with an adjustable bracket. A steering wheel however, must be purchased separately.
Playseat Trophy Sim Racing Cockpit: What’s in the Logitech Edition?
Compared to the normal version called Playseat Trophy Sim Racing Cockpit, the Logitech edition has different logos and is almost two kilograms heavier. If you want to buy the regular version, you currently only pay around 550 euros at Amazon instead of 600 euros. The frame is made of carbon steel with a high CFRP content, according to the manufacturer. The steering and pedal plates, as well as the adjusting rod and clamp, on the other hand, are made of aluminium. A microfiber fabric was chosen for the seat. The inner panel of the backrest and seat pad is lined with Actifit, a breathable fabric. This is how the heat should be distributed and the material should adapt to the body shape. In order to ensure the best possible ergonomics, according to Logitech, the seat can be adjusted in height, inclination and length. The adjustable lumbar support is intended to ensure a relaxed posture, especially during longer sessions. In addition, the backrest can be tilted independently of the seat. The plate for the pedals and steering wheel can also be adjusted and then fixed with screws.
With a weight of only 17 kilograms, the Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition should be easy to move when you don’t need a sim rig. The Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition is now available in stores at a price of around 600 euros. According to the manufacturer, the seat was developed together with racing drivers. The Swiss have a cooperation with the McLaren F1 team and Lando Norris is a self-confessed sim racer.
Also worth reading: Logitech G Pro: Racing wheel and pedals: Racing game equipment for over 1,400 euros
Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition Collection:
- The Swiss manufacturer Logitech has presented the new Sim-Rig Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition.
- This is an adjustable seat that includes a frame and bracket for the steering wheel and pedals, although the steering wheel must be purchased separately.
- The seat is covered with microfiber on the outside and breathable Actifit on the inside. For good ergonomics, the sports seat can be adjusted in length, height and inclination. The backrest has adjustable lumbar support and can be tilted independently of the seat.
- The plate for the pedals and steering wheel can also be adjusted and then fixed with screws.
- The Playseat Trophy Logitech G Edition is now available in stores at a price of around 600 euros.