Hearthstone Patch 25.4.3 brings some balance changes. Several minions will be changed in the Battlegrounds mode, and a popular Tavern Tier 6 card will make its return.
Patch 25.4.3 of Hearthstone was played on March 2nd, 2023 from the trading card game servers and brings some Balance changes for Standard, Duel and Battlegrounds modes with himself. Battlefield players can look forward to some good adjustments and a “new” minion.
It’s not really new, it’s more of a return. At level 6 you will find Archdruid Hamuul again. This neutral minion uses its Battlecry effect to fill the Tavern with the minions you have the most of. This is especially useful for strategies where you want to buff a minion type such as Murlocs.
Hearthstone: Battleground Changes with Patch 25.4.3
Updates to minion selection
- Sin’dorei Archer now only appears in undead games.
- Archdruid Hamuul is temporarily back in minion select (until patch 25.6).
Changes to Servants
- Old: 2 attack, 4 health. Revenge (1): Give a friendly minion of each minion type +2 Attack.
- New: 2 attack, 5 life. Revenge (2): Give a friendly minion of each minion type +3 Attack.
- Old: 4 attack, 4 life.
- New: 4 attack, 2 life
- Old: [Gasthausstufe 4] 4 attack, 4 life.
- New: [Gasthausstufe 5] 6 attack, 6 life.
- Old: 3 attack, 3 life.
- New: 1 attack, 1 life.
- Old: 3 attack, 7 health.
- New: 3 attack, 4 life.
- Old: 3 attack, 5 life.
- New: 3 attack, 6 life.
- Old: 2 attack, 6 health.
- New: 3 attack, 8 health.
- Old: 3 attack, 8 health. Give your minions +2 Attack after summoning a minion in combat.
- New: 3 attack, 7 life. Give your minions +3 Attack after summoning a minion in combat.
- Old: [Gasthausstufe 6] 4 attack, 7 life. After a friendly minion loses Divine Shield, they get +3/+2 at all times.
- New: [Gasthausstufe 4] 3 attack, 6 life. After a friendly minion loses Divine Shield, they get +2/+1 permanently.
With the balance changes for Battlegrounds mode, overperformers will be toned down a bit and previously underplayed maps will be slightly improved. The change to Chronormu should also slightly reduce the power spike in dragon games from Inn level 4 onwards. You can find more changes for Duel mode in the Blizzard’s official blog post.
Source | hearthstone.blizzard.com