The Thrustmaster Eswap XR Pro Controller in the Forza Horizon 5 Edition is designed to enable an immersive driving experience.
For Forza Horizon 5 fans has Thrustmaster announced the Eswap XR Pro Controller Forza Horizon 5 Edition.
The wired controller is stylishly designed in the colors of Forza Horizon 5. The Racing Wheel module is intended to enable an immersive driving experience and undreamt-of control over turns and drifts.
The scope of delivery also includes two next-generation mini sticks and a D-Pad. Thanks to hot-swap technology, you can exchange the modules at any time to suit your playing style.
The ThrustmasterX software is available for configuration. For modules, mini-sticks and triggers, set the setting that suits your needs.
Here is an overview:
- Thrustmaster has designed the personalized gamepad in the colors of Forza Horizon 5
- Officially licensed for Xbox and Forza Horizon 5
- Racing steering wheel module with post-centering system, non-slip surface and 95° rotation angle ensure control in curves and when drifting
- Mini stick modules can be changed without tools thanks to the modular gamepad with T-MOD technology
- Next generation S5 NXG mini sticks with an extended lifespan of 2 million activations and improved precision with dead zone management
- Mechanical keys are 64% faster than traditional membrane keys, have a lifespan of 5 million activations and a 0.3 mm reduced activation distance
- The Plug&Play function automatically assigns the D-Pad inputs to the four rear buttons as soon as the Racing Wheel Module is inserted
- LT/RT triggers with a physical locking device allow the triggering path to be individually adjusted
- Key settings of the Gampad accessible from the Xbox menu can be configured using ThrustmapperX software for Xbox and PC (Windows 10, 11).
- The four additional buttons on the back can be assigned or deactivated on the gamepad or with the ThrustmasterX software
- Volume control can be assigned directly to the gamepad
- Two different game profiles are preset in the gamepad’s internal memory
- The wired USB connection (Type C) ensures minimal latency and both fast and stable data transfer
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Windows
- Included accessories: 2 mini sticks, D-Pad and Racing Wheel Module for configurations of your choice, and a 1-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
- Price: $199.99
The Eswap XR Pro Controller in Forza Horizon 5 Edition is available from Thrustmaster for $199.99 pre-order.