Jörg and Hagen take a look at this week’s content from the editorial and user community and look to the future.
This content would not be financially viable without the premium users. But we urgently need more supporters: You can help too!
The end-of-the-week podcast is often about looking back, and this time there’s plenty of interesting GG content of the week and travel anecdotes. However, the view is also turned in the other direction, for example with the topics from the editorial and good manners is ultimately also the question of what we will do on the weekend that is about to start.
The timecodes of this podcast:
- 00:25 Jörg and Hagen say hello and are already thinking about the future.
- 2:18 The most recent issue of Burtchen’s Stream of Consciousness asked, What makes it so hard to come up with a good new The settlers to accomplish?
- 10:45 am Hagen reports from Final Fantasy 16the try-out event in London and the special discovery called the Glitch Bar
- 21:12 Hagen praises the fights in Final Fantasy 16, and he does the same Wo Long – Fallen Dynastybut in the test it could not inspire him.
- 27:00 We go into the current plans of the editors, which were described to you in the editorial, as well as the number of views of some of our content in February.
- 38:38 With the current DU gallery, the save editor guide for Sons of the Forest from Daniel Gast and the checks too Thearhythmy – Final Bar Line by mrkhfloppy and Steel Division 2: Blood Feud of Transylvania There has been a lot of user content from Vampiro in the last few days and it’s going to be strong over the weekend.
- 46:22 Jörg and Hagen had fun with what was in them banner lord and Like a Dragon – Ishin happened and what the viewers of the respective Letsplays will experience.
- 52:34 What are we doing at the weekend?
- 59:30 Thanks for listening…
Thank you for your interest in this Premium Content! You have two options for using it: First, you can wait until next month and speculate that we will include it in our free samples.
Second, you can Premium subscription (from 4.99 euros, trial month only 99 cents), see below. You can secure over 20 exclusive benefits and support our independent editorial team. We also offer you here as free example a content of this premium category (however, you cannot see the comments or comment yourself):
Published on 02/03/2023: After a productive week with Dead Space and an offsite meeting, Jörg and Ramona chat about the week and what the news of discontinued games could mean.
You can also check out several other premium content for free: every month we update our premium samples with complete content from the previous month. In the following we list our subscription variants, you can also take out a subscription directly here.