Today our guest Mila Undro from Muha Games is being interviewed by Jörg about the Master of Magic Remake. And a long-haired guy somehow walked through the picture, uh, past the microphone. Oh you, Hagen!
This content would not be financially viable without the premium users. But we urgently need more supporters: You can help too!
In the end of the week podcast we have a guest again today: Mila Undro from the Polish indie studio Muha Games visited us by phone to find out about Master of Making Remake (zum Jörgspielt) and the free extension that was released yesterday Through the Mirror to speak. And about the AI and if it cheats, and the debut of Muha Games, Thea: The Awakening, and some other things. Trigger warning, we speak in English, but Jörg always briefly summarizes the essentials in German.
And Hagen? He’ll stop crying now, come out of his sulky corner, because of course he’s also there: We talk about the topics of the week, are happy about our new hardware equipment and at the end dare to look ahead to the weekend.
The timecodes of this week-end cast episode:
- 00:24 Was it Hagen or the Mistress of Magic who greeted us?
- 02:00 Hagen was in Berlin. By train. Yesterday. And is back!
- 04:49 Today is March 10th, or rather Mar10, which is Mario Day. There’s also a new trailer for the Mario movie. Our podcast REACTION.
- 08:25 We’ve got a new addition to the editorial family… at the right time – because, among other things, there are The Last of Us (PC) with horrendous hardware requirements as well Atlas Fall (Preview) with amazing hardware requirements coming soon.
- 1:50 p.m. Hagen has them Resident Evil 4 Remake-Played demo.
- 17:55 We have Mila Undro from Muha Games on the line.
- 20:21 What kind of game was Thea? Why was Thea 2 less successful?
- 23:35 How did Muha Games come to Master of Magic and what was Mila’s role?
- 25:25 The original studio Simtex already exists…
Thank you for your interest in this Premium Content! You have two options for using it: First, you can wait until next month and speculate that we will include it in our free samples.
Second, you can Premium subscription (from 4.99 euros, trial month only 99 cents), see below. You can secure over 20 exclusive benefits and support our independent editorial team. We also offer you here as free example a content of this premium category (however, you cannot see the comments or comment yourself):
Published on 02/03/2023: After a productive week with Dead Space and an offsite meeting, Jörg and Ramona chat about the week and what the news of discontinued games could mean.
You can also check out several other premium content for free: every month we update our premium samples with complete content from the previous month. In the following we list our subscription variants, you can also take out a subscription directly here.