IIn a few days, Pokémon GO will start the “Let’s GO” event, which has long been allowing you to encounter Shiny Meltan again. Team Rocket will also be up to mischief again. We have summarized what spawns and bonuses await you here on MeinMMO.
Which event is it about? Pokémon GO is holding an event called “Let’s GO” in the last days of March, where you should once again help Professor Willow with his research.
A number of monsters await you around the topic of “everyday heroes”, which you will not otherwise encounter so often in the game. In addition, Team Rocket has planned another takeover. We’ll show you which spawns you can expect and what content you can also look forward to.
When is the event running? The Let’s GO event runs from March 21, 2023 at 10:00 local time to March 29, 2023 at 20:00 local time.
Encounters with Shiny Meltan, Ditto, and regional Pokémon
During the event, you’ll have the opportunity to encounter some Pokémon that you don’t see too often otherwise. You should therefore not ignore the following specimens:
methan: One of these monsters is Meltan, which you can finally get back in his dazzling form. This is otherwise not available outside of special events. As usual, you can find the Steel Pokémon by activating the Wonder Box.
Also, there will be a higher chance of encountering Meltan in sizes XXS and XXL during the event. These are required for the progression of the two size medals “Collect Tiny/Huge Pokemon”.
Here we show you how you can get Meltan with the help of the miracle box.
Regional Pokemon: In addition, there will also be encounters with the regional Pokémon Vegimak, Grillmak, and Sodamak throughout the world. With the exception of Grillmak, which is usually found here in Europe, the others outside of such events will require you to travel first.
So it’s a good opportunity to secure these for yourself. With a bit of luck, you can also encounter them in their shiny forms.
You can find out which regional Pokémon are also available in the game here.
ditto: Another Pokémon that you can encounter more frequently during the Let’s GO event is Ditto. The monster from the first generation of games likes to transform itself into other monsters and hopes to camouflage itself in this way. During the event, it will change its camouflage and will once again be found behind other Pokémon. So watch out for the following monsters when catching:
- cancer corps
If you’re lucky, there will also be a Ditto in its Shiny form behind these Pokemon.
Changed spawns & raid bosses for the “Let’s GO” event
In addition to Meltan, Ditto and the regional Pokémon, you can encounter numerous other monsters during the event, especially in the wild. The raid bosses will also be different. We have summarized what these are for you below.
We have all the Pokémon that you can encounter in their dazzling forms with one
- Monsters in the Wild:
- snub bull*
- cancer corps*
- Sonic Quap*
- less common:
- Garbage tox*
- Galarian Flunschlik*
- New Raid Bosses:
- Level 5 Raids:
- Voltolos (Incarnation Form)* – March 21 to March 28 at 10:00 am each day
- Lugia* – March 28 to April 10 at 10:00 a.m
- Mega Raids:
- Mega Venusaur* – March 21 to March 28 at 10:00 a.m
Mega Simsala* – March 28 through April 10 at 10:00 a.m
Let’s GO Event Bonuses & Rocket Takeover Content
- One or two bonuses await you at the “Let’s GO” event. The focus will also be on Meltan, Ditto and the regional Pokémon, but Team GO Rocket will also play a decisive role. So look forward to the following special features:
- Shorter waiting time when opening the Wunderbox
- Higher chances of Meltan in size XXS and XXL
- Double candy when sending
- Higher chances of encountering Ditto
- Collector’s Challenge
- Reward: 5,000 XP and encounter with Meltan
- Special Research “An Everyday Hero”
- Event Field Research
- Encounters with Vegimak, Grillmak, Sodamak
- Holders of the temporary Willow’s Outfit research will receive the Bazooka Charged Attack when evolving Meltan into Melmetal
- 70 damage in trainer battle
- 50 damage in arena battles and raids
Rocket Acquisition Brings New Crypto Teams and Bonuses What is the Rocket acquisition?
During the “Let’s GO” event, Team GO Rocket will be up to mischief again and really stir up the game. The members rely on new teams and Giovanni has secured a new legendary Crypto Pokémon: Crypto Regice.
Giovanni takes Crypto-Regice to his team When does the Rocket takeover happen?
The Rocket acquisition will take place from March 25, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. local time to March 29, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. local time. These are the new Crypto Pokémon:
- During the Rocket takeover, the bosses Arlo, Sierra and Cliff in particular will rely on new teams and Giovanni has also got legendary support. One or two bullies will also change their existing team. The following new cryptos are known so far:
- Crypto Regice
- Crypto Slima
- Crypto phanpy
- Crypto Geckarbor
- Crypto Flemmli
More videos Rocket Takeover Bonuses:
- In addition to the new teams, the Rocket takeover also has a few bonuses in store for you:
- Team GO Rocket will be found more frequently at PokéStops and in the Balloon
- Frustration can be unlearned with the help of a loading TM
- Event field research with mystery parts
- New content from 12km Eggs
Larvitar*, Absol*, Pionskora*, Ganovil, Zurrokex, Gladiantri*, Skallyk*, Kapuno*, Pam-Pam, Algitt, Molunk
How do you like the contents of the “Let’s GO” event? Which of the monsters are you looking forward to the most? And what do you think of the new Crypto Pokémon? Feel free to write us your opinion here on MeinMMO in the comments and exchange ideas with other trainers.
Here we show you how you can unlearn the frustration attack on your cryptos and which ones are particularly suitable for this.