In Call of Duty: Warzone 2 there is a special skin that you can only get with a lot of effort and perseverance. “Appearance” or “Nuke Skin” as it’s known in the community is very rare. We’ll show you how to unlock it.
How do I get the Nuke Skin? To get the Nuke Skin for your Ranger 1, as its name suggests, you have to earn a Nuke in Warzone 2.
But Activision doesn’t exactly make it easy for you, because the nuke is just the last step of many strenuous stages that you have to complete to get the skin. The following is required of you:
- Win 5 rounds in a row in Warzone 2
- Then, in the sixth match, the “Champion Quest” mission will be unlocked
- Now you have to collect three components that are scattered wildly on the map in the same round
- When you have collected all the components, you have to travel to a given location and build and place the atomic bomb there
- Now you have to defend the bomb from all players for 2 minutes
- After that the bomb explodes and you get:
- the skin
- an emblem
- a calling card
- a weapon talisman
Why is the Nuke Skin so rare? The reason why the Nuke Skin is so rare is that if you mess up any of the steps, your quest and progress to the quest will be reset. That means if you accidentally lose in your 5-way win streak, you’ll have to start the streak all over again.
But even after the streak you will not have it easy, because if you have collected all the materials in one round, your built and placed bomb will be visible to every player on the map.
Every soldier will now get on his feet to screw up your tour so that the round doesn’t end prematurely with your atomic bomb. As you can see, this is a very tough challenge that can only be mastered by the best players.
Have you already tried this challenge and did you emerge victorious? Or were you trampled to the ground? Let’s find out in the comments!
CoD Warzone 2: Meta – The best weapons with setups in Season 2